Need help deciding to return or use LMB services for reissue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been searching forever for my HG- a 12A red reissue in the 226. When I chanced upon one from Yoogis, I bought it immediately. It was listed as gently used and was a fair price. The bag finally arrived yesterday and I don’t know whether I should return it or not. There are definitely a number of stains on the exterior even though it was listed as “clean.” I emailed LMB to see what could be done and she said that they would have to color it. I’m afraid if she does that then it won’t be the same gorgeous red I initially wanted. It is my HG and hard to find so I am a bit reluctant to part with it, but the stains really get to me.

If you were me, would you 1) return the bag and keep searching or 2) keep it and send off to LMB for a full treatment (incl. color).

Would also love to hear from those who have used LMB services for similar scenarios.

Attached Files:

2. I would return. Those stains look unsightly. Would you have paid the same price if you had known about those stains?

3. Return. It wasn't described honestly. I think the condition is quite poor and you'll always notice the stains; they're hard to miss, sadly.

cj0617, SouthTampa and Frillylily like this.
  4. I am not super picky, but I would be unhappy with that. I would return.

cj0617 and Frillylily like this.
  5. Return

cj0617 likes this.
  6. Return

cj0617 likes this.
  7. I would return.. if this is your dream color, then to have it re-colored takes that away.

cj0617 likes this.
  8. Return.

cj0617 likes this.
  9. Definitely return.

cj0617 likes this.
  10. Return

cj0617 likes this.
  11. Oh, wow. Surprised and disappointed that Yoogi’s misrepresented the condition of this bag. They’re usually really accurate. It’s a beautiful color, but unless you got this bag for a major steal I would, sadly, suggest you return it.

serialshopper, cj0617 and Frillylily like this.
  12. Definitely return. Looks very worn out to me and heavily stained :sad:

cj0617 likes this.
  13. Agree, I would return. Sorry it ended up being in worse condition than described! I will cross my fingers for you to come across another soon

serialshopper and cj0617 like this.
  14. Return based on principle and also the fact that it SUCKS that you got a bag with stains. Don’t let these people get away with deceit. Keep searching and you will find a great bag!!!!! Don’t settle for less

serialshopper and cj0617 like this.
  15. return

cj0617 likes this.