Need help deciding- should I keep my

Jkm

Jul 2, 2007
medium Camel Carly? I really loved it at first, but now i'm not so sure how i feel about it. It is a bland purse IMO but it is pretty...
I wanted to do a poll, but have no idea how make one? lol

I wouldn't be able to return it, I would have to sell it on ebay and im not sure how well these sell? I don't think i could make close to what i paid for it.
I keep thinking i could get a bigger bag if i part w/it, but would hate to regret it.. After seeing ranskimmies white belted ergo tote, i really want one for summer! Please help me decide!

I say sell it Jkm if you aren't really feeling the bag... whats the worse that could happen? that you won't sell it on ebay? which I doubt that would happen anyways... COACH bags on ebay fly usually like pancakes, I don't think you'll have a problem selling! I would sell it and get something you will love! Purses come and go all the time! :smile:

I say sell it Jkm if you aren't really feeling the bag... whats the worse that could happen? that you won't sell it on ebay? which I doubt that would happen anyways... COACH bags on ebay fly usually like pancakes, I don't think you'll have a problem selling! I would sell it and get something you will love! Purses come and go all the time! :smile:

Ha, ha, I love this phrase! I agree..if you're not feeling it and probably won't use it, then you can give it a shot on Ebay!

OMG you could totally use that bag in the summer, although it is plain that might make things like scarves pop on it. I think that if you get a cute summer scarf or some pastilles, or charms for it!

IDK if you like patchwork, but this might look cute
98347_mti_a0_front
:tup:

You really sound like you're not going to use it so why not sell it? You can always put it on BIN w/ Best Offer if you're worried about it not selling at a high enough price... sometimes this works and gives you a bit more safety! That is how I sell my Coach bags... other items can be on auction, but I don't want to lose a ton of money on my Coach!

I have a camel bag that I love dressing up with scarves and charms. Like Jen said wrote, it would really pop. Camel and plain is the perfect canvas for accessorizing without overdoing it !

You really sound like you're not going to use it so why not sell it? You can always put it on BIN w/ Best Offer if you're worried about it not selling at a high enough price... sometimes this works and gives you a bit more safety! That is how I sell my Coach bags... other items can be on auction, but I don't want to lose a ton of money on my Coach!

Or an auction with a reserve price........I don't think you'll have any problems selling on ebay though. But if it was me, I would keep it and dress it up.