Need help deciding- should I keep my

Jkm

Jul 2, 2007
USA
medium Camel Carly? I really loved it at first, but now i'm not so sure how i feel about it. It is a bland purse IMO but it is pretty...
I wanted to do a poll, but have no idea how make one? lol

I wouldn't be able to return it, I would have to sell it on ebay and im not sure how well these sell? I don't think i could make close to what i paid for it.
I keep thinking i could get a bigger bag if i part w/it, but would hate to regret it.. After seeing ranskimmies white belted ergo tote, i really want one for summer! Please help me decide!

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

Hisgeekygrrrl

Dreamer of dreams
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
I say keep it until fall at least. You may want to get it out again then. I would go ahead and look for another for the summer though.

Jan 2, 2008
I say sell it Jkm if you aren't really feeling the bag... whats the worse that could happen? that you won't sell it on ebay? which I doubt that would happen anyways... COACH bags on ebay fly usually like pancakes, I don't think you'll have a problem selling! I would sell it and get something you will love! Purses come and go all the time! :smile:

baglady39

L E G A C Y
O.G.
Sep 15, 2007
I say sell it Jkm if you aren't really feeling the bag... whats the worse that could happen? that you won't sell it on ebay? which I doubt that would happen anyways... COACH bags on ebay fly usually like pancakes, I don't think you'll have a problem selling! I would sell it and get something you will love! Purses come and go all the time! :smile:

Ha, ha, I love this phrase! I agree..if you're not feeling it and probably won't use it, then you can give it a shot on Ebay!

fieldsinspring

Smiling :)
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
If you aren't loving it, sell it. The best way to tell how much you can make is to look on ebay at current and closed auctions for the bag you have. GL! :tup:

elnrie

Apr 3, 2008
If you're not feeling it, definitely sell it. You're supposed to feel joy when you use your bag. :smile:

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
OMG you could totally use that bag in the summer, although it is plain that might make things like scarves pop on it. I think that if you get a cute summer scarf or some pastilles, or charms for it!

IDK if you like patchwork, but this might look cute
:tup:

Jkm

Jul 2, 2007
USA
Its a hard decision. I originally bought it to use as a summer bag, but I doubt im gonna actually use it now...

TygerKitty

~*~ addicted ~*~
O.G.
Feb 26, 2008
Colorado
You really sound like you're not going to use it so why not sell it? You can always put it on BIN w/ Best Offer if you're worried about it not selling at a high enough price... sometimes this works and gives you a bit more safety! That is how I sell my Coach bags... other items can be on auction, but I don't want to lose a ton of money on my Coach!

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
I have a camel bag that I love dressing up with scarves and charms. Like Jen said wrote, it would really pop. Camel and plain is the perfect canvas for accessorizing without overdoing it !

SpoiledRotten22

In LVoe...
O.G.
Jan 21, 2007
Memphis, TN
You really sound like you're not going to use it so why not sell it? You can always put it on BIN w/ Best Offer if you're worried about it not selling at a high enough price... sometimes this works and gives you a bit more safety! That is how I sell my Coach bags... other items can be on auction, but I don't want to lose a ton of money on my Coach!

Or an auction with a reserve price........I don't think you'll have any problems selling on ebay though. But if it was me, I would keep it and dress it up.