Need help deciding quickly!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone!

I am really wanting to buy a bag ASAP as I leave to go to the US on Saturday. So would need to order it today/tomorrow.

I really am thinking about the Chloe faye bag in black, YSL wallet on chain or any other recommendations.

I would like it for both day and evening. I know the chloe wont transition into very formal events but that's ok I have a clutch for that. I did like the YSL but felt like its a bit of a tight fit with everything I need.
    Louis Vuitton cles, passport, eyeliner, lip liner, compact, small comb, and concealer, Iphone6s, headphones, tissues and keys.

YSL BAG

http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/saint-laurent-monogram-quilted-leather-shoulder-bag_118-2000644-377828BOW01/?previewAttribute=Black

Chloe

http://www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/chloe-faye-small-leather-suede-satchel_221-3001525-3S1127H2O001/?previewAttribute=Black

Thanks in advance!

2. I would take the Chloe all day long.

3. I prefer the Chloe Faye too

4. Chloe Faye!

5. Chloe for me too!

6. Here is my with both

Attached Files:

7. And the Chloe

Attached Files:

8. Love this colour but I know it will be high matienance

Attached Files:

9. Chloe for sure. Especially after seeing the mod shots.

10. chloe

11. Chloé too!

12. Chloe!

13. Great mod shots! They both look good on you, but the Chloe still wins out for me. I really like the lighter colored one, maintenance notwithstanding. The black is gorgeous, though.

14. It seems like you like the Chloe better, so I would say go for that. However, I'm going to be the odd one out and say that I like the ysl better, but it may be because within my circle of friends here in LA, the ysl is more popular.

15. My vote is for the YSL :loveeyes: