Need help deciding please city? work? keep first? TIA

luvprada

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
I know I'm supposed to be on a ban sigh...need help with a decision

Which would you choose:
Work black 2006 or 2007 with nickel hardware (SA wasn't sure of year)
or
City black 2006 or 2007 with nickel hardware (the SA wasn't sure of the year)
or
A black city with silver hardware (SA said older but not sure year-thinks it is older than an 08 - doesn't have tag but it is in a reputable local store)
or
A 2007 black work regular hardware

I already have:

a black regular city,
a black with silver hardware day
and a black regular hardware first. Not 100% sure about keeping the first. Got at a good price from Bluefly but it has a chemical smell. It's a 2009.

Also would you keep the first?

Thanks everyone. I need to decide by late morning tomorrow :biggrin: All advice is appreciated. Also is 2007 leather that much better than the other years? My city is 2006 and day is 2008 so I don't have anything to judge against.:smile: Thanks so much! :tpfrox:

OMG! All black, do you need to get another black? To me they all look so similar, whatabout some other neutral colors, Anthra, Galet, for variation. Just my opinion...afterall it's what you want.
:shrugs:But, if you really like another black, maybe a Work or PT w/ GGH. I'm not a fan of the First.:smile:

Well the majority of my bags are black. I also love red but like more blue red and not sure which "reds" by BAL are more blue red. Also like magenta, etc. Am too nervous to buy a white or anything else that would have a color transfer issue as I dealt with this on a Prada and it was terrible. :sad: I also like Anthra but prefer ones that are more grey than blue and not sure what years that would be either. TIA.

i'll go for one of the works for variety :smile: personally, i will not get another bag in the same style & colour..

do you like the size of your first? if so, keep it!

as you seem to love black bbags, which is very understandable, I would suggest you get the Work!
Another black but in a bigger style, I think it would be a great addition to your black collection :tup:

OMG! All black, do you need to get another black? To me they all look so similar, whatabout some other neutral colors, Anthra, Galet, for variation. Just my opinion...afterall it's what you want.
:shrugs:But, if you really like another black, maybe a Work or PT w/ GGH. I'm not a fan of the First.:smile:

Thanks everyone.

The quote above really hit home. The first and city were exactly the same just different sizes. The first is on it's way back to Bluefly. I absolutely love the CITY!