Need help deciding on which bags to buy ~ POLL!

Which option would you choose?

• Manhattan GM & Damier Speedy 30

• Mahina XL

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hi Paije...I would go for the Manhattan Gm but I would choose the Damier Speedy 35 because I know you like bigger bags. Do you have any of the other Speedys in a 30? I just find the 30s too small....I think we are both 5'8" and thin...I absolutely LOVE the Mahina XL but, if you are like me, I would love it for a few weeks and then I would tire of it but with the Manhattan GM and the Speedy (35 is what I would choose) I know that they are bags that I would love forever! I have the Manhattan Gm and I don't use it every day but I do keep going back to it and absolutely love it. I love the mono line and as much as I really like the Damier I have never purchased one yet but I am really close to also getting the Damier Speedy 35 and/or the Trevi GM...but now after seeing the Bloomsbury on a post this morning I am also thinking about that one!!!! This forum is so dangerous!!! Anyway...I just thought I'd share my thoughts with you!! Good Luck!!! and Happy Birthday!!! Oh..Okay..now that I am done writing this I just remembered that you have the Mirage in a 30 so you are familiar with the size. The reason I didn't get the Mirage was because it was a 30 and my first mono Speedy was a 30 and I never really liked the size so then I got the mono Speedy in a 35 and loved it and went on to get the White Watercolor and the Brown Watercolor in the 35s and absolutely love the size...so, now my next purchase will be the Damier Speedy in a 35 and I'm thinking about getting the Azur in the 35 too....I was soooo excited when they came out in those sizes! Again....HAPPY BIRTHDAY...and have fun deciding!!!

Manhattan GM and Damier speedy are both stunning bags that are very functional (Manhattan is a tad heavy though). I think you're more likely to get more value out of these two bags. Plus, you can match them with different outfits as the styles are quite different!

Thanks everyone ~ wow the Mahina seems to be winning, such a popular bag?!

Nurseluvlouis ~ Happy Upcoming b'day to you too!! Mine's on the 27th, so I have to wait til the end of the month! :P Bloomsbury GM is that the new Damier with the pleat?

~Happy early Bday to you too:flowers:. Yes, the Bloomsbury has the pleat. I love the pleat on my Tivoli GM. I look forward to have a sling bag that looks feminine, perfect for on the go mom:idea:.

As for the Mahina, I love the my *L* size:tup:. I felt the XL was overwhelming IMO, plus I don't carry a lot of stuff (Zippy oragnizer wallet, make-up case pochette and cell phone). Remember you were saying that your Mirage griet was too heavy, well the Mahina is on the opposite end:yes:-that's super lightweight:heart:. It's a perfect black bag for your long shopping trips!! Keep in mind, this bag is not a structure bag. I love shoulder bags in general, structure vs. non structure usually doesn't bother me. Good luck with your choices. I know it's difficult Paige because you can't go to the store to try it out IRL:sad:.~

Thanks everyone who has voted and shared their thoughts....keep them coming.....

Chablis ~ thanks for your post, I have the watercolor speedy in 35, and have an azur and mirage speedy in 30, I don't mind the 30 too much, I had taken a while to get used to the 35 bec. it felt huge to start with.... I think what puts me off getting another 35 is the extra sag....
I have been contemplating getting a Trevi PM instead of the speedy also.... the Trevi GM that I did try on irl last october was HUGE.... I like the Mahina style, but sometimes I find myself getting frustrated with the lack of structure even in the Galliera PM so as much as I love the look Im worried it may bother me later... the Mahina L is def. too small for me, I had that and returned with the intention of getting the XL later.
Oh well I have a little time to decide....

Nurseluvslouis ~ I did buy the Mahina L a while back, it's lovely but too small, I have also heard the XL is really heavy, I've never tried it, so I'm hoping it won't be overwhelming but I'm taller and hoping I can make it work. The griet's weight is an issue, but the griet is more awkward than anything, the flap is really stiff and wide, and the bag is quite bulky, not so much big, but just really bulky at the side, despite it's beauty! I think even if the Manhattan is heavy I could still find it more practical to use.

I can think of pros and cons for both choices, but still want them all LOL!

I voted for the Manhattan GM & Damier Speedy 30 combo! I'm biased though, I want the Manhattan GM! I saw someone carrying it a few months ago at the mall and I stopped in my tracks to stare! It's stunning!

Good luck deciding!

Definately get the manhattan gm and the damier speedy. Both bags are a lot more practical with different outfits and the manhattan gm is such a stylish bag. A real head turner. I bought the manhattan pm and I get so many compliments on that bag, it's different and not too many people have them. I guess I would describe it to most of the other styles that it's very "city like". like it's name...something you would see in Beautiful downtown MANHATTAN!!!!

Hey girly----My vote is for the Manhattan GM and Trevi PM....I sold my Damier 30 speedy for the Trevi...YOU will love the Manhattan GM.

OBTW..my bday is 2/25...February is a GOOD month

I say get the manhattan gm and damier speedy 30. If you are
a Louis Vuitton Collector than you definetly need to have a manhattan
in your collection. I have this bag and I love it. It is a real head turner.