Need help deciding on which bags to buy ~ POLL!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which option would you choose?

1. Manhattan GM & Damier Speedy 30

2. Mahina XL

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm deciding on what to get for my Birthday at the end of Feb.... and I need help :confused1:

Choices are:

Manhattan GM & Damier Speedy 30

OR

Mahina XL

I'm planning to cut back on my purchasing this year..... so want to make the right choice... what would you do? TIA :smile:

2. personally i'll pick mahina :smile:. however if i'm looking to add variety than yup 2 bags is better lol.

3. I suggest you try on all three bags then decide which on you want. If it's me, I would go for the Mahina XL.

4. What do you have already??? If you have a few everyday bags already then I say go for the mahina while you know you can. If not then go for the two, they're both awesome.

5. I voted for the mahina; the leather just looks so impossibly soft!

6. I already have a few mono bags, but different to the Manhattan ~ I have a few black Chanel leather bags already, but not as slouchy as Mahina ~ and I have no Damier at all.... so either choice would be a different addition to my collection

7. I voted for the Mahina. LOVE the leather!

8. in that case i'll pick 2 bags :yes:.

9. Mahina

10. Love the Mahina!!!

11. I too pick Mahina, it is a gorgeous bag!

12. I voted mahina - she's on my wishlist...

13. I would go with the mahina.

14. That is really hard.. but I'd say the Manhattan & Speedy.
    They are both beautiful, classic pieces that you are able to get at the same time. The more the merrier. :tup:

15. I said Mahina.