Need help deciding on vernis bag. Need framboise, lol!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Well I think it's too funny I did't like this color when it first came out and now I have decided I can't live without it!!

I was trying to keep the cost down, and was thinking of a reade pm, but some lovely gals here helped me realize, that's not going to work, to small for me....so back to the drawing board.

I really like the bedford, but am afraid it will be too small too. I usually like big bags, so of course the houston and brentwood come to mind, but they just seem so boring.

:shrugs: I don't know. Ack! Need serious help!

2. i like the houston and the brentwood. But if you think they are boring, then go for the bedford. I can't immagine that this bag are to small, but at the end you know what you all carry with you ;) maybe just take a look at these bags personally in the store

3. I like the look of the houston better than the brentwood. I wish I had the $ to justify the purchase.

4. Framboise is simply gorgeous! Get the bedford, I don't think it's too small...

5. i think the Houston looks too normal. i like the Bedford most; i have two, it's really not small, and can hold a lot.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice