Please help me decide on the next bag

• Trevi PM

• Stresa PM in mono

• Stresa PM in azur

• Black multicolore speedy

Results are only viewable after voting.
Aug 18, 2010
hi everyone!

i'm going to be a good girl for the rest of 2010 (i'd hope so since there are less than 2 weeks left in the year!) and am planning for my next bag purchase some time 1st quarter of next year. problem is, i can't decide what to get...

the contenders are:
-trevi pm--i've read so many positive things here from folks who have it and it looks really versatile
-stresa pm--i like how it looks, but am not sure if it would be better in mono or azur. those who have it, does the flap get annoying or is it pretty easy to get things in and out of it?
-black mc speedy--i haven't seen one in person, but it looks amazing on the website!

if you own any of these, i'd love to hear your opinions, pros, cons, suggestions for other bags to take a peek at, etc!

thanks in advance!!! :biggrin:

I had the Stressa, but soon got rid of it because of the flap. It was a pain in the **s. If it weren't for that, I loved it in every other way. I also have seen the Trevi. It is a gorgeous bag. I had it too, but the pm was too small and the gm was way too heavy. hth;)

My vote is this way:

1) Stresa (you need an azur bag and this is gorgeous!)
2) MC Speedy (for the bling factor :biggrin:)
3) Trevi (only because you already have the Alma in Amarante, and functionally to me this and the Trevi fills the same need)

Good luck deciding!

I had the Stressa, but soon got rid of it because of the flap. It was a pain in the **s. If it weren't for that, I loved it in every other way. I also have seen the Trevi. It is a gorgeous bag. I had it too, but the pm was too small and the gm was way too heavy. hth;)

so you've had both the stresa and the trevi pm and gotten rid of both?

I think the Stresa and Trevi are ones you need to actually try in person. I lusted after a Trevi for ages, and it was so damn uncomfortable on me. It just wouldn't sit right, Boooo!
Luckily my Mum bought it instead hehe

The Stresa in Azur is sooooooo pretty, But I think people have differing opinions about the flap and whether it bothers them. I'm sure you could try putting something in and out of it instore to see.

I think the Black MC Speedy is awesome and would fit great in your collection aswell.

Hmm.... I really didn't help much, Sorry!