Diamond Bands (Eternity Rings)

I'm trying to decide between these two eternity rings. The only difference between the two are the sides, one is all channel and the other are prongs. Which one looks better and which will be more durable to wear everyday. Both are set in platinum. Please place your vote and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

STYLE0001ETERNITYBAND310CTWMARTYAKSUSANSZ62525927_SCA000_zps8d31efaa.jpg
STYLE0000ETERNITYBAND310CTWMARTYAKSUSANSZ62525927_SCA000_zpsa5867177.jpg

I prefer the top one!

Have you tried them on?
No, my hubby is having the ring custom made and these pictures are the designer's render of the cad drawing for us to review for approval. I wanted a channel eternity band in the middle but add two smaller diamond bands on the side, so the designer came up with either adding a channel setting or prongs on the side. Hubby thought the channel setting on the side would be more durable to wear everyday, but I do think that the prongs on the side look more feminine than the all channel side.

Do you think it's more likely to break diamonds in prongs setting than channel setting?

I worried about that when I chose it :-s
Are you hard on jewelry? I think if you aren't doing things like playing tennis, etc. . . it should be ok.
I have a thick band that is more similar to the bottom one w/ sapphires/diamonds. It's thick is why I asked if you tried them on. I wear mine everyday but it feels bulky sometimes.