Need help deciding on a present

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Sep 13, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
    Hello all my fellow LV lovers, guys and gals! :smile:

I am trying to decide on a birthday present for my mother-in-law. She also loves LV so I am deciding between Galliera PM and Thames GM in Monogram canvas. She is a very petite lady around 5'1", but she likes to carry more items, which is why I chose these two. What's your experience with them and which one would you recommend? Thank you in advance and hope everyone have a great day!

2. For someone petite and assumably around 40-50, the thames seems like a better fit :smile: Just make sure it can fit all her belongings.....

3. Galliera PM! It's a beautiful and functional bag.

4. Galliera PM !! :love:

5. Thank you! I really appreciate the comments.
    I love how both of these look. I like that Thames has zipper top but has fabric lining. On the other hand, the Galliera has magnet closure but with microfiber lining, which I wish my rivington has. Hubby and I are going to the store this week to look. I hope one of the SA will have similar stature so we can see how they will look on her.

6. Galliera pm

7. I am 5' and probably close to the age of your MIL -- I like Galliera PM much better!!

8. I'm 5'2" and 60ish. I have a Galliera PM and it is one of my most favorite bags. Holds a little or a lot when I need it to, and is a very very comfortable bag to carry on my shoulder. Lucky MIL.

9. Thank you, ladies. The feedbacks are absolutely awesome! I am definitely leaning way toward the Galliera PM. Can't wait to go see it in person now!! :smile:

10. Galleria!!

11. Galliera! It definitely feels more lush with the microfiibre lining!

12. The Galliera PM is sooo comfy!! If you can afford a vernis cles too, that would be a cute accessory to go with it (see DisCo's av).

13. ohhh I see it's the av! Sooo adorable!! I am loving the azur + pomme combo. :love:

I am thinking of getting her a wallet in pomme for Christmas, but that cles is just too cute hanging from the purse. That reminds me that I need to add the heart coin purse in pomme on my wishlist. :amuse:

I think a few years ago they had one with extended chain and a couple of cute brass/enamel flower at the end of it. :heart::love: A girl can dream... hehe

14. Galliera PM

15. galliera