Need help deciding on a birthday gift

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all,

My birthday is really close to Christmas so every year my parents just get me one big gift to cover both holidays, and this year I am still having trouble deciding on a gift. I'm really torn between a Cartier Roadster

or the Chanel grande shopper w/ gold hardware.

I know there is a large price discrepancy between the two but I already have a tag heuer watch that I got a few years ago that I love but I have been wanting the roadster for aa LONG time. I don't know I just love the shopper, and I don't really own any chanels besides borrowing my mom's orange medallion tote and a vintage bucket bag I inherited from my gma. And I would love to own my very own shiny new chanel. ahh i dont know I need help!

Cartier_Roadster.jpg
  2. I vote for the roadster. I have it and love it! Plus I have never been a fan of the shopper totes.

3. ^ ita with everything south said. except, i don't own the watch.

4. :yes: watch is more expensive too

5. :tup: Then you can save up your own money for a nice pre-owned tote and have both!

6. Watch!

7. I also vote for the Roadster. My mother gave me a Cartier almost ten years ago and I still wear it everyday. The watch will go will from casual to dressy and everything in between and while the black Chanel GST is timeless (and gorgeous, I own one too!), personally I don't think it's appropriate for everything. You know what I mean? Congratulations on either one though!

8. definitely watch....u can always save the money later to buy a chanel tote~

9. I bought a Roadster within the year and just love it! Haven't worn a watch in a few years, cuz cell phones tell time. I've missed wearing one! I say go for the Roadster!!!

10. Watch :tup::tup:

11. Wow, I was afraid I'd have to go against the grain when voting for the watch, but it looks like we all agree! It's gorgeous and will really be a lifetime investment. Happy birthday btw!

12. Yeah, I agree with everyone. Get the watch. Than save your money and get the bag too. lol:yes:

13. Definitely the watch. It will last much longer. :yes: Like danicky said, it's better to have someone else buy you the watch and buy the tote yourself down the road lol.

14. The Cartier watch of course!:yes:

15. One more vote for the gorgeous Cartier watch :love: