Need help deciding on a bag

1. I know I've asked advice on here before and possibly even about these bags.

I am starting up college classes again and I am looking for a bag to carry a book or two(textbook and notebook plus wallet etc). I am going to the LV store this week and I am leaning toward the Cabas Mezzo but I love the 12" handle drop on the Babylone. I don't need a bag that carries a lot of books just a book or two. Sometimes I love the Babylone and other times I think it looks too "old-ladyish". I am 6' tall and have a hard time finding straps that are long enough. I have the BH and I love it but wish the handles were longer. I would love to see the Mezzo with 12" straps, that would be perfect for me,lol!

Any suggestions, anyone have these bags? Pros, cons?

2. I don't have either of those bags, but I think the Babylone would be perfect for you! :heart: Plus, you may need to carry more than you think once classes progress.

3. I have the Mezzo so I'm a bit biased. I just don't really like the shape of the Babylone. I use my Mezzo for classes all the time and it fits some BIG books like the 9 pound, 10"x10" Anatomy book I used a couple semesters ago, plus more.

4. I have both the BH and the Mezzo. The BH has no zipper closure so whatever is in it is exposed to the elements therefore I use the Mezzo if I am concerned about what's in my bag and if I am carrying a lot.

5. I noticed that you mentioned the term bag so I guess you're really looking for a purse that will carry a book or two huh?
    I guess I'm not really sticking to the specific bags that you questioning about because I'd recommend for school the Abbesses, the Montsouris or the Cabas Alto. Heck in retrospect, when I was at UCLA the smallest Pegase would have been splendid. Good luck with whichever bag you decide on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice