Need help deciding on a bag...again!

Trahnee

Jun 6, 2008
So...yesterday I ordered my very first LV bag. (The Eva-for a little date bag)
When my DH got home I showed him the bag online. He was all excited because he didn't know I liked LV. I'm a leather Coach fan and once in awhile he comes home from a business trip with a new one for me. He was happy that he now has more options. (I love that my hubby is an enabler)
Anyway, he wants me to decide which ones I would like so he can have a good idea of what to get me. This is where I'm stumped.
Of couse I want them all but I probably should start with the practical.
I'm a SAHM with 4 daughters under 12. They are involved in everything so I'm constantly on the run any carry a lot with me. I love big bags that can be worn on the shoulder if I need to but I really want it to be eye catching and not too tote looking.
I fell in love with the Montorgueil GM but after reading more on tpf, I'm afraid it would be too bulky under my arm.
I'd appreciate any imput...Thanks...

It depends on how much you like to spend...

Here are some ideas for you:

- Galliera GM
- Neverfull MM or GM (but the straps may hurt a little if the bag is heavy)
- Tivoli GM

I love all 3 bags! :heart:
Have fun deciding!

I'd definitely recommend adding the denim neo cabby to the list. The neverfull is also very popular, but very tote looking. The azur totally coming out is also very nice. I also like the mono palermo.

My favorites are the Galliera PM, Mahina L and the Trevi PM. All are shoulder bags and can hold a lot...plus come in bigger sizes even!

Also I have Damier NF and that works out as a great purse/diaper bag for my 2 yr old.

GL deciding!

Galliera PM, Damier NF, Azur Totally..... These are probably my favorites from each line for a mom with small kids. My kids are 9 y/o, 7 y/o and 8 months. I also like the Damier Bloombury for a cross-body bag but you just ordered the Eva (which I also have & love).

Galliera GM, Bloomsbury GM, Trevi GM, or Palermo GM. I have 4 kids too under the age of 12. I end up carrying their stuff, mine and DH stuff too so a big shoulder bag is a must!

definitely the Galleria (Azur is gorgeous) or I would recommend the Monty GM, it actually flattens a bit and is not too bulky under the arm once its not completely filled or the Palermo which I love the shape its beautiful, feminine practical and large enough to stuff papers, toys whatever it may be. Good Luck!