Need help deciding on 2nd boy

Tough choice.... I think fuchsia initially but the black w eggplant coloring very special too.... I think the black patent you are more safe from the issues others were having w peeling in the painted metallic parts.... So if go with that one even though you have a black boy already....

I prefer the black one, I just bought it myself, but i would say if you don't think you'd use it as much since you already have black then go with the fuscia. That is very pretty too. I have several black bags myself, but no other boy bags. I love a lot of the colors I see, but I know for me personally I get more use out of black. Good luck deciding, you really can't go wrong with either.

I didn't know about the peeling issues... Do you know if it would be the same for the black since it's also a metallic patent?

i have the black patent and i think we are safe from the peeling because the sides of the black bag is regular leather, not the metallic painted leather like the color metallic boy bags

plus my NM SA just called it "patent" not "metallic patent" so not sure if it technically is considered metallic patent or just patent :smile:

with that said i think both fuchsia and the eggplant black are beautiful and you cannot go wrong with either ;)

Check out he boy club. A TPFer just responded yesterday to this peeling question for patent black metallic boy

I'd go with fuchsia since you already have a black

I didn't know about the peeling issues... Do you know if it would be the same for the black since it's also a metallic patent?