Need help deciding - NEW CDC color

Aug 11, 2008
Hi Ladies,

So My DH came back from Germany yesterday and brought me my very first CDC :yahoo:
I couldn't be happier till I saw the color he bought....:wtf:

It's that new fuchsia color. He said they were basically unwrapping new merchandise while he was there and this was a new color even staff hasn't seen before.

Well, I like it of course, but I kinda always wanted one in black leather...Since it's my first one and black is so versatile, plus I am in line to get a black birkin, that's why I am just SO not sure about this fuchsia...

I mean, I do wear a lot of different colors, and I love purples and reds, but this one isn't really purple...its looks like dirty pink to me...:-s

What do you girls think? Should I go and exchange it for black?

Also, am I gonna have any problems exchanging it for a different color at the New York store since it was bought in Europe?
Thank you!

jpg.gif

jpg.gif

Attachments

• IMG_2311.JPG
    IMG_2311.JPG
    722.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_2312.JPG
    IMG_2312.JPG
    797.2 KB · Views: 207
I think this is tosca. It's really up to you, but of my CDCs, I wear my black PHW and my tosca PHW the most. I wear mostly neutrals and find that the tosca adds that little added something. Sorry, can't help about the exchange policy, I love tosca, and would keep it and add a black to your collection later...but it's your decision. Good luck!

I think this is tosca. It's really up to you, but of my CDCs, I wear my black PHW and my tosca PHW the most. I wear mostly neutrals and find that the tosca adds that little added something. Sorry, can't help about the exchange policy, I love tosca, and would keep it and add a black to your collection later...but it's your decision. Good luck!

I think you are right - it is Tosca. I just checked the website and the color category is Fuchsia, but the bracelet description says Tosca ;)
Which one would you say your wear more? Black or Tosca?
Thank you!

My first CDC was Rubis PHW (more raspberry than Tosca).

I love it. It really goes with a lot and add a nice pop of color to simple black outfits. While I would like a black CDC in the future, I wouldn't give up my Rubis for it.

HTH! It's gorgeous, congrats!!

Pls keep her.:yes: You're fortunate to be able to get a Tosca CDC. It's not often this is available in all boutiques around the world despite Tosca is a recent color.

First of all your DH is so sweet! I would keep the tosca, I think you will be glad you have it especially come spring/summer, not that you can't wear it now. I think you will always be able to find a black cdc without much difficulty, there is one on the US website now. I think the tosca is going to be the rarer of the two. Since you don't have your birkin yet you have some time. Besides there are worse things than having two cdc's!

Tosca is fabulous and I think it is a wonderful color for a first CDC. Feminine but not too saccarine sweet. I think it should be easy to work with your black Birkin which I hope you acquire soon. However, if you really do not like it, perhaps look at someother colors when you are in town.

I would love to have Tosca but with gold hardware. It's my favorite color.
I doubt you would be able to return it being different countries and all. If not you could always sell on ebay and probably make a few $$. Good luck!

I love the Tosca color! I think it's easier to get a black CDC (they're on H.com now) than other colors, you can always add a black one at some point.