Need help deciding Kat/Issy

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
I have a black siggy kat... Love the braided handle!
I have a black leather Kat.. tags still on/ not used!
Kristin Denim dome Satchel.....

I am debating... Issy! Black siggy, back leather or Ikat(blue)

Do I sell denim dome and purchase Ikat?
Do I sell Leather Kat and bought leather Issy ?

Or do I just go with Magenta Issy (i'm letting fush abby go) and Ikat and keep the two Kat's I have ?

I have a black siggy kat... Love the braided handle!
I have a black leather Kat.. tags still on/ not used!
Kristin Denim dome Satchel.....

I am debating... Issy! Black siggy, back leather or Ikat(blue)

Do I sell denim dome and purchase Ikat?
Do I sell Leather Kat and bought leather Issy ?

Or do I just go with Magenta Issy (i'm letting fush abby go) and Ikat and keep the two Kat's I have ?

I say return/sell the unused Kat since you haven't used it.

Why are you selling fuchsia Abby? Is the color (too bright, doesn't go with?) or because you don't like the shape? If it's the color, then the magenta may be too similar. If it's the shape then get the Isabelle, the leather on that is wonderful, so soft.

I say return/sell the unused Kat since you haven't used it.

Why are you selling fuchsia Abby? Is the color (too bright, doesn't go with?) or because you don't like the shape? If it's the color, then the magenta may be too similar. If it's the shape then get the Isabelle, the leather on that is wonderful, so soft.

selling fush abby because I have two other abby's and I like the front pocket of linds/Issy so i'm replacing abby with issy

in any event.. it was more do I sell domed kristin satachel for ikat issy..
and sell black leather kat for black leather issy..

Yes, sell them both an get Issy's! The ikat is such a beautiful and unique bag. I won't be much help with black or magenta leather because I like them both. The magenta is one of my favorite colors on this bag, but I know I'd never get much use out of it with my wardrobe. So pretty though!

I have seen the Ikat IRL - and I agree that it is unique and very different - I think it is the type of bag that definitely adds to a collection. So that is my vote. I have the Issy in magenta - very cool color, and the bag is really comfortable on my shoulder.

Why haven't you used the black leather Katarina? If it's because you already have a black bag you like, (siggy Kat) then I wouldn't get another black leather bag because that one will just end up sitting around too.

I personally like the ikat much better than the Kristin so I would get the ikat. And I would replace the fuchsia with the magenta. I have the magenta and I looooooove the color.

I don't know if I would sell the denim domed because I like the idea of keeping a variety of shapes but I would trade the fuchsia Abby for the magenta Issy. I don't know if you really want a black leather bag. If you want to get rid of the black leather Kat you don't need to get black leather to replace it. You could get the ikat instead.

I have magenta Isabelle and love her. I'm debating adding persimmon! Personally I prefer Isabelle over Katarina, but I love my fuschia Abigail too. Hard choice. I saw the ikat and it's quite striking! The black would be nice and classic if you wanted to switch Katarina out for it......or you could go with the magenta and ikat, or the magenta and black.....

Yes, sell them both an get Issy's! The ikat is such a beautiful and unique bag. I won't be much help with black or magenta leather because I like them both. The magenta is one of my favorite colors on this bag, but I know I'd never get much use out of it with my wardrobe. So pretty though!
Well I have my eye on the magenta for sure, but bags need to sell first, too many bags i'm not using ...
I think i'm going to wait on the leather kat and see if i can pick up a black issy while in vegas at the outlet.

I have seen the Ikat IRL - and I agree that it is unique and very different - I think it is the type of bag that definitely adds to a collection. So that is my vote. I have the Issy in magenta - very cool color, and the bag is really comfortable on my shoulder.
I have seen it irl and it is nice,

Why haven't you used the black leather Katarina? If it's because you already have a black bag you like, (siggy Kat) then I wouldn't get another black leather bag because that one will just end up sitting around too.

I personally like the ikat much better than the Kristin so I would get the ikat. And I would replace the fuchsia with the magenta. I have the magenta and I looooooove the color.
No I havent used the leather kat because ................I have no answer .. LOL
I am looking forward to getting the magenta, and I will wait until vegas to get another issy, maybe the ikat and black leather will be there :smile:

I don't know if I would sell the denim domed because I like the idea of keeping a variety of shapes but I would trade the fuchsia Abby for the magenta Issy. I don't know if you really want a black leather bag. If you want to get rid of the black leather Kat you don't need to get black leather to replace it. You could get the ikat instead.
Yeah I dont know that I need a black leather shoulder bag, I have my black leather sophia which can be dressed up or down.. Magenta issy is a for sure thing:smile:
And you are right a variety of bags is nice, and one thing about the kristin is she is nice as both a handbag and works well on the shoulder as well.

I love my black leather Isabelle, but in your case i'd go w/ your last option listed. Keep both Katrinas, get a magenta & an ikat Isabelle.
thanks

I have magenta Isabelle and love her. I'm debating adding persimmon! Personally I prefer Isabelle over Katarina, but I love my fuschia Abigail too. Hard choice. I saw the ikat and it's quite striking! The black would be nice and classic if you wanted to switch Katarina out for it......or you could go with the magenta and ikat, or the magenta and black.....
yeah like that .. i'm all over the map :smile:

I am still on the fence, but :smile:
I am going to wait on a new bag until I go to vegas, I have 3 outlet there I can hit up so i'm going to see what I can find there.. before returning my Leather Kat.

If I am able to pick up a black leather Issy at an amazing price i'll bring her home and compare her to Kat, unless of course I am not impress right off the bat.

As for the magenta, its about the same.. I but i'm on the fence... So unless its an amazing deal.. I think she is moving more to the bottom of my list :smile: