Need help deciding if I should sell one of my tanos....

brimack

O.G.
Oct 6, 2007
I bought a black crackle leather Opera Queen last November. I love the way she looks/ very rockerish and very comfy to carry. I've only used her for about a month and then put her away when I got my boogie. I tried pulling her out again and found she is just too small for all of the things I'm carrying (having three kiddos I tend to carry everything). I hate for her to just sit around in a dust bag.....do you think I should sell her so she'll find maybe a better home where she'll get some use?

Here's a pic posted awhile ago:
9zUufuEZ3MMKgrGpsfolPROBZd3P6FOd0300.jpg

I agree with fafnir. If it's something you can't see yourself ever using again, I would sell it. I've had purses that I really loved. Like my Chanel Jumbo Classic but ... I never ever used her. And I felt like it was almost a sin for her to sit in my closet .. unused. I finally broke down after months of thinking about it and sold her. :crybaby: It actually made me very sad to pack her up to her new owner......but .. I'd do it over again if I had to.

It is so hard to make this choice!!! I always remember how excited I was when I got the bag that I'm selling.

But I made the 'executive' decision that from now on if a bag sits unused for 90 days I sell it.

If you aren't using the bag and don't think it's something you will use you should definitely sell.

I think you should just send her to me and I'll make a very nice home for her ;) LOL! Just kidding of course... but unless you see yourself using it in the future when your kids are a bit older... it might be time to let it go.

Letting go is always tough, but imagine how happy someone maybe to get her? That's usually the motivation for me... picturing how much better someone else may enjoy a bag that I may be neglecting.

Letting go is always hard...especially if you are emotionally attached to the bag. But if it isn't being used it can go to someone who'll enjoy it and also put a little cash in your pocket. Nothing wrong with that!