Need help deciding how to spend my PCE!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
I've been stalking the FP store trying to decide what to get with my PCE; I can only buy one bag so I was thinking of getting a clutch or a smallish, classy bag.

My (modest) Coach collection already includes a small vintage leather crossbody bag, a satin evening bag, and a signature groovy, plus 2 larger bags - so I've been looking at the Kristin Leather Flap versus the Kristin Leather Clutch (see pics below).

If anyone has either of these bags can you give me an idea of the pros and cons to help me decide? There's only about $40 difference in the price so that's not a big issue - I just want to make the best choice.

Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• kristin leather clutch.jpg
    kristin leather clutch.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 41
  • kristin leather flap.jpg
    kristin leather flap.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 53
I would say the flap simply because it gives you more options. You can always tuck the strap inside the purse and have a clutch...but a clutch, well, that's all you get.

You're right. I am still torn because I don't really need anything - but it's just that I have a gift card and the PCE burning holes in my pocket!

I've been stalking the FP store trying to decide what to get with my PCE; I can only buy one bag so I was thinking of getting a clutch or a smallish, classy bag.

My (modest) Coach collection already includes a small vintage leather crossbody bag, a satin evening bag, and a signature groovy, plus 2 larger bags - so I've been looking at the Kristin Leather Flap versus the Kristin Leather Clutch (see pics below).

If anyone has either of these bags can you give me an idea of the pros and cons to help me decide? There's only about $40 difference in the price so that's not a big issue - I just want to make the best choice.

Thanks for your help!

I saw the black flap bag IRL and tried it on and it was so roomy and comfortable! I would definitely get that one. More versatile and just a small price difference.