need help deciding for next week

1. i plan on buying my first chloe bag. i dont know much on the bags. i am looking for something that looks nice but wont break the bank.

sooo... which one do you guys recommend and why?

thanks ahead.:smile:

2. Hi 949! I think it depends on your budget & lifestyle. Do you prefer a shoulder bag, satchel or hobo? Chloe bags price range is between $1600-$2000. There are also Chloe bags in Canvas materials (its called LOGO handbag) which is I think about $580-640 depends on the size & of course the Silverado bags which I think is between $1300-1800.

If its going to be your first Chloe bag, I suggest you get a Paddington. There's so many Chloe bags to choose from & they are all nice. Here are my top 5 pick:

Paddington Zip Satchel $1765 (Neiman's)
    [​IMG]

Paddington Hobo $1585 (Neiman's)
    [​IMG]

Edith Dbl-Pocket Satchel $1765 (Neiman's)
    [​IMG]

Medium Paddington $1398 (Aloha Rag)
    [​IMG]

Small Paddintong $1210 (Aloha Rag)
    [​IMG]

I hope this may be of help to you in some way. Goodluck!

HYSTERIC

3. I'm su´gesting you to go for a medium paddington, it's a great size for everyday use and it's the classic shape! :biggrin:

4. hi 949,

That cute baby paddington in Gris/Vert posted by hysteric (last pic) has my vote!

Good luck deciding :smile:

5. Thank you guys for your advise. I went to Chloe Boutique today to check out some of the bag you guys mention. I start to really like the Paddington. I ask the SA if she have the Paddington in Ivory/Creme, she told that color was last season. Do you guys know how i can get my hand on that bag?? :confused1:

Thank you for your guy help... :yes::yes:

6. hi 949,

You can try to get a creme-colored Paddy via eBay...craie is one of the nicer cream colors. Alternatively you can have a look at Taupe...I think this color is still available at the stores. Taupe is a pretty neutral beige that is quite easy to match but it's not as light-colored as blanc/craie.

Hope that helps :smile:

7. Also, the darker creme is available in stores now as well. I think
    someone described it as a very light cup of coffee, very creamy
    but with light tan undertones.

8. medium paddy in a cream. This will work for everyday.. If you would like something darker as the cream can get dirty easier, then I would go for muscade : )

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice