Need Help Deciding Between Two Mens Wallets

hodo615

Dec 23, 2013
Hi, I am a man and I carry a Mick MM everyday. Two days ago I bought a DG Brazza wallet (N62665). I like it a lot. My wife thinks it is too feminine. I am going to carry it in my bag. I have other SLG to carry on my person. I also looked at the DG Zippy Wallet Vertical (N63095) and I can't stop thinking about it. I think I like the zip closure completely around the wallet to insure nothing falls out. I know cards won't, but receipts and other small items I may put in there.

I would like to know what you folks think to help me decide. I am leaning towards going tomorrow and exchange the Brazza for the Zippy Vertical, but I just wanted to check first about any pros / cons and thoughts. As far as the card slot amount - 8 slots in the ZVW is fine since I can use the zip closure and pockets also if need be. I also like how the zipper on the change pouch opens towards the outside of the wallet and not to the inside middle part like the Brazza.

Thank you in advance and Happy Holidays,
Howard

The Zippy Vertical is my favorite long wallet from LV.
I like the zip closure for security and aesthetic reasons.
I don't care for the Brazza. It looks like my grand pa's wallet! 😃

It's funny, I find the Brazza to be more masculine looking that the Zippy! Honestly, it really depends on your lifestyle. If you want to carry a lot in your wallet, I would definitely go for the Zippy. The Brazza seems to be more for the minimalist kind of guy, and I suspect that if you put a lot in the zippered compartment that the wallet will bulk up in a funny way.
Seems like you're leaning towards the Zippy anyway so I would go for that! Let us know what you decide :smile:

My husband prefers zip wallets. I think once you get used to them it is hard to go back to a wallet without a zip. I prefer zip wallets also although right now I am using an Emelie and I love it.

So I decided on the Zippy Wallet Vertical in DG. I went last night and purchased it. I will start using it today!!

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 127
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 127
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 5 12.40.12 PM.JPG
    5 12.40.12 PM.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 126
It's funny, I find the Brazza to be more masculine looking that the Zippy! Honestly, it really depends on your lifestyle. If you want to carry a lot in your wallet, I would definitely go for the Zippy. The Brazza seems to be more for the minimalist kind of guy, and I suspect that if you put a lot in the zippered compartment that the wallet will bulk up in a funny way.
Seems like you're leaning towards the Zippy anyway so I would go for that! Let us know what you decide :smile:

You literally took the words out of my mouth. :cool::cool:

Congrats to OP on the Zippy Vertical. It's a great wallet. It seems like you really like your new wallet and that's all that matters.