Need help deciding between grey reissue and navy flap jumbo

okshoppergirl

May 10, 2012
Hi all! I'm new to Chanel and have narrowed it down to a grey reissue 227 with shw or a navy caviar jumbo flap with shw. I will also be getting a black M/L flap in lamb skin or possibly caviar with ghw so I wanted something different than black for my larger bag. Any thoughts and help is greatly appreciated!!

I have a grey reissue with ruthenium hardware, and I really like it. What color calls to you more? Which do you think would go well with your wardrobe and other bags? Navy is dark like the black, so maybe the grey would work better, so you'd have one lighter and one darker (since you say you will get a M/L flap in black).

I would get the reissue. Since you are already getting a m/l in black get the reissue they are both classics and theres a bit of variation between the two. Where the only difference between the m/l and jumbo is size. At least getting the reissue the quilting is different as is the style of hardware.

I agree, luv the navy jumbo

Totally ;) This is my Navy caviar maxi... took me forever to get her... gorgeous thing.... hahahah!!! Now we need another picture of a grey reissue 227... I would love to see one... anybody? :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0802.JPG
    IMG_0802.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_0803.JPG
    IMG_0803.JPG
    156.5 KB · Views: 451
Here's my reissue in grey (the 2005 anniversary one), but depending on the light, it's different.

Attachments

• chanel white caviar 2 003resized.jpg
    chanel white caviar 2 003resized.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 548