Need help deciding between grey reissue and navy flap jumbo

okshoppergirl

May 10, 2012
Hi all! I'm new to Chanel and have narrowed it down to a grey reissue 227 with shw or a navy caviar jumbo flap with shw. I will also be getting a black M/L flap in lamb skin or possibly caviar with ghw so I wanted something different than black for my larger bag. Any thoughts and help is greatly appreciated!!

tutushopper

❤️ Lambskin Lover ❤️
Apr 13, 2012
I have a grey reissue with ruthenium hardware, and I really like it. What color calls to you more? Which do you think would go well with your wardrobe and other bags? Navy is dark like the black, so maybe the grey would work better, so you'd have one lighter and one darker (since you say you will get a M/L flap in black).

missyb

O.G.
May 29, 2007
EAST COAST
I would get the reissue. Since you are already getting a m/l in black get the reissue they are both classics and theres a bit of variation between the two. Where the only difference between the m/l and jumbo is size. At least getting the reissue the quilting is different as is the style of hardware.

BigAkoya

O.G.
Nov 23, 2006
willeyi said:
Beige with GHW caviar jumbo. Gorgeous bag. That would be my vote.
Because gray serves the same purpose as black and less. But beige is very different and that color combo on a jumbo would be fabulous.