Need Help Deciding! 2nd Jumbo or WOC?

Jenchun21

Aug 19, 2011
Hi ladies,

I'm new to the forum, but I wanted to get your opinions on my purchase. So I'm going to Paris end of next month and I've convinced hubby to let me buy a Chanel! Woohoo!

I'm definitely getting a classic flap in black caviar jumbo with GHW. :biggrin: SOO EXCITED!!!

But now I'm thinking that I'd like to get a second one, because it's such a great savings compared to buying in the US, and when else would I get the chance?? So I'm debating, if I get a second bag, should I get

a) a classic flap in beige caviar jumbo with GHW
OR
b) a WOC in black (undecided between quilted or unquilted)

I've LOVED the beige for so long, but I really feel a black would be more wearable for me. But of course there are times when the beige would be just perfect! Or should I get the WOC because it will serve a different purpose, for when I want to be hands free/light? But the WOC will also be black, so then I'd have two black and no beige....

I currently have a small classic black caviar flap that if I get a second bag, I'd probably sell, to offset the cost and because although I love it as a dressier bag, its too small for me for an everyday bag.

And of course there's the price difference to take into account too, but that aside, what do you think would be more useful as a second bag?? I wish I could get all 3!

I really don't know what to do....Sorry for the LONG post! But hoping to get some advice and opinions! Thank you in advance!!!

Thanks for the responses! You ladies are right, I would be saving much more with the jumbo. I was thinking that I could get the WOC later too, but I might kick myself for spending more on it later. I'm definitely going to try and convince my hubs to let me get all 3. He'll probably have a heart attack. LOL.

Hopefully you can get all 3!!! If I must pick one, I will definitely go for the beige Clair jumbo. It is stunning and you will not regret the purchase. Plus the price is just going to go up up and up! How about a boy??!! Have you considered one?!! They are like my favorite Chanel these days. Maybe a boy WOC!? And the BC jumbo!!?! Good luck with your decision and have fun with your trip!

Thanks for all the input! I think you're all right and I should go with the beige jumbo. Now I've got a few more weeks to convince the hubs! Haha. Wish me luck! :P

I'll definitely report back to show you all what I get! Can't wait!!!