need help decide a white flap

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. which one? a 227 dark white reissue from several seasons ago, or a med classic white flap? so hard to decide, need your input. Thx!

2. medium classic, but i'm not a reissue fan

3. Medium classic. Great day into evening bag and it it big enough for a day bag if yor are not one of those who has to carry everything with you (like I do)

4. I don't even carry "everything" with me and I'm kind of finding the m/l flap to be too small! My wallet is quite big (short, but thick), though. I only carry my wallet, keys, and phone with me in the flap, and I'm finding that it's a little hard to get in/out of. Let's just say they're a tight fit.

As for the Jumbo, I LOVE IT! It's so easy and it's roomy. It definitely makes a statement. My white Jumbo with gold hardware is on its way. I recommend it!

5. Med classic is much easier to maintain.

6. Definitely medium classic.

7. why is this?

8. I was assuming it was a medium white CAVIAR flap, which you have the option with the med. flap. The white reissue is calfskin and is prone to dirty and some color transfer after regular use.