Need Help... =D

nathaniel

I luv Balenciaga :D
O.G.
Aug 16, 2007
hi guys i wonder anyone of you here use yr BIG LV bag to carry your dog to shopping mall? cos normally when u use those normal dog carrier the mall security wont let you in or even when u r in the bus/train which is nt allow... plus a LV dog carrier 40/50 is beyond my budget... so i wonder anyone here use their large bag to carry their dog ? Can Neverfull GM carry a dog in it or a regular noe ? cos i gonna adopt a small jack russell frm my fren :flowers: any other suggestion would be appreciate... :P

hi guys i wonder anyone of you here use yr BIG LV bag to carry your dog to shopping mall? cos normally when u use those normal dog carrier the mall security wont let you in or even when u r in the bus/train which is nt allow... plus a LV dog carrier 40/50 is beyond my budget... so i wonder anyone here use their large bag to carry their dog ? Can Neverfull GM carry a dog in it or a regular noe ? cos i gonna adopt a small jack russell frm my fren :flowers: any other suggestion would be appreciate... :P

I've seen pics of TPF'er with their dogs in the NEVERFULL GM. U look chic so does the dog. Ha!

thanks chpwhy:smile: i guess i have to give it a try with my neverfull GM...haha:yes: i saw someone on the street at orchard road using a regular noe to put the dog in it...well i can borrow it from my mum lol:P

Yeah I think a GM would be more comfortable for the doggy. On a side note, aren't Jack Russells super hyper? Not sure if it's good for them to travel around in a carrier for long, especially if you'll be spending some time shopping.

Yeah I think a GM would be more comfortable for the doggy. On a side note, aren't Jack Russells super hyper? Not sure if it's good for them to travel around in a carrier for long, especially if you'll be spending some time shopping.

haha agree i guess sumtime it will stick out it's head to look around i hope the neverfull Gm is dog frenly :yes::P...lol