Need help...considering the FIRST

mommyof01

Dec 2, 2008
This may be my first balenciaga bag. I am considering the new blue (?navy). What are your opinions on the "First" style bag. I like the crossbody option. Do you think it looks just as good without the hardware?

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
The First is a really cute bag, but it is very small (too small for everday for me). It is great for running out to the store of taking it for a night out. I love it in the classic style. If it was a lot cheaper than the City I would probably get one but they are so close in price I would always go for a City instead.

khorkinachen

♥_♥
O.G.
Jul 4, 2006
Dollhouse
Do you happen to be talking about the Town? The First doesn't come with a crossbody strap. But in any case, my First is always stuffed to the brim and I don't even carry alot! Although it's cute I think the size is a little too small, unless you carry very few stuff around. Hope that helps!

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
Too far from palm trees
You are probably talking about the Town if you see a xbody option. It is a little taller than the First, so you may be able to get away with it as an everyday. You still won't be able to put alot. I love the City for everyday but it doesn't have the xbody. You may want to consider the Velo if you really need the xbody option and want an everyday bag.

pbdb

O.G.
Jul 9, 2009
Hong Kong
Go for the town, I have two and very practical. just that the strap is indeed too long but I still wear it cross body when out with my kids.