Need help Comparing Odeon/speedy B30/im

Meesh202

Feb 6, 2015
Good morning!

Anyone own the new Odeon, Speedy B30 and Bloomsbury PM?

I’m interested in the new Odeon but I’m not sure which size.

I own speedy B30 bags and do not use them. I find the size too bulky on my body.

I have the bloomsbury PM and love to wear it crossbody. Awesome in snow and rain.

I’m wondering if the Odeon PM is the same size and strap as the Bloomsbury PM? Is the Odeon MM the size of a Speedy B30?

Appreciate any info! Thanks!

Good morning!

I own speedy B30 bags and do not use them. I find the size too bulky on my body.

I have the bloomsbury PM and love to wear it crossbody. Awesome in snow and rain.

I’m wondering if the Odeon PM is the same size and strap as the Bloomsbury PM? Is the Odeon MM the size of a Speedy B30?

Christie J. has uploaded a video in which she says that the Bloomsbury pm is about the size of the Odeon mm.

Hi. I posted this YT video on another thread where the person did a visual comparison (no words) of the South Bank Besace to the Odeon MM. Starts around 6 1/2 minutes in. I believe the SBB is similar in size to the Bloomsbury PM. It looks like the Odeon MM is only a little bigger than the SBB.

Reactions: carlyk and Meesh202
Hi. I posted this YT video on another thread where the person did a visual comparison (no words) of the South Bank Besace to the Odeon MM. Starts around 6 1/2 minutes in. I believe the SBB is similar in size to the Bloomsbury PM. It looks like the Odeon MM is only a little bigger than the SBB.

this is helpful thank you. i did not know how the sbb compared to the bloomsbury. i own the bloomsbury and it is a nice size, so if the mm is sort of like that, that tells me something. thanks again : )

Christie J. has uploaded a video in which she says that the Bloomsbury pm is about the size of the Odeon mm.

just watching this video now but christie is saying the bloomsbury pm is about the same size as the odeon PM, but later says it is the size of the Odeon MM. so i guess that is the one most comparable to the bloomsbury? now i am really confused!

this is helpful thank you. i did not know how the sbb compared to the bloomsbury. i own the bloomsbury and it is a nice size, so if the mm is sort of like that, that tells me something. thanks again : )

You are welcome :smile:. I don’t know the dimensions of the Bloomsbury PM but the SBB is 12.6 x 9.8 x 3.1 inches (according to the website, if accurate :lol:).

Reactions: Meesh202
Good morning!

I have the Southbank and I used to have the Bloomsbury. The Southbank is slightly smaller and has a slightly shorter strap than the Bloomsbury.
I do feel the Odeon MM is comparable in size to the Bloomsbury, it’s great! But the strap on the Odeon is much shorter. :sad:

Reactions: Meesh202
Good morning!

I have the Odeon MM and the Speedy B 30 and could post pictures if you need them...

Reactions: Majuriel