need help--cobalt sophia or black gathered sophia?

aimeng

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
The black gathered sophia is very chic, and the gathered leather is very unique....
the cobalt----oh, I love the color
so TPFers I need you help, which one should I get? any opioin???????thanks

I love the cobalt too and although it may be pretty I think the longer I own it, it may turn into something seasonal. I say go for the black gathered

Can I add one to the mix?

I don't know what your wardrobe is like or whether you are a dressy person or a casual person or both.

But I have the black gathered and she's beautiful. Very dress, tho. I do business dress every day, so that's great for me.

But I bought the black sequin op art Sabrina yesterday and I'm totally in love. She's cute and classy and dressy and could be great with jeans all at the same time. I don't normally do signature, but this bag just reminds me of the Charlie Brown scribbledy version of signature, with a few sequins, not too many, appropriately placed.

I'd wear her with a dress and I'd wear her with jeans.

Just a thought :smile:

I don't know what your wardrobe is like or whether you are a dressy person or a casual person or both.

But I have the black gathered and she's beautiful. Very dress, tho. I do business dress every day, so that's great for me.

But I bought the black sequin op art Sabrina yesterday and I'm totally in love. She's cute and classy and dressy and could be great with jeans all at the same time. I don't normally do signature, but this bag just reminds me of the Charlie Brown scribbledy version of signature, with a few sequins, not too many, appropriately placed.

Maybe I am crazy, but I feel I can wear black gathered casual or dressed up. I don't wear her with sweats, but you know what I mean :smile:

yes,that one is very very very cute.........:graucho:you drive me crazy, don't know which one to choose:balloon:

all right.....everyboady, thanks for your quick reply.you really helped me......I think the cobalt has been deleted from my wishlist......hahaha, know I'm thinking about the black gathered sophia or the op art sequin sophia?