Need help choosing quick!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Guest,
    If you've been around here for a while, you may know that @Vlad and I love a good April Fools' Day joke that we try to pull off yearly. Many times, our members forget and we get them, one time making everyone turn into Vlad, another year with a garishly awful new design, and another year no matter what button you pressed we alerted you that you requested your account terminated. It's always brought us such joy to have fun with you all, especially when we try to pull off a forum wide joke one day a year.

Continue reading...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My last day in Europe.... I purchased a soft lockit pm in magnolia in Venice Italy, but now am lusting after the new Doc PM in the shiny mono with black. I can only get one (so sad), so please help!

2. image.jpg
    New Doc pm

3. Get the one you are obsessing over. That usually works.

4. image.jpg

Soft lockit pm

5. I am obsessing over the soft lockit too! Darn budget!

6. Well the purses are quite different.

I was just in spain myself. If you haven't noticed already things are actual cheaper in the EU than the U.S. even after the exchange rate. The actual price is cheaper and with the very favorable exchange rate of you have a credit card with no foreign transaction fees you could be saving a lot. And then you also get VAT back. You might want to crunch the numbers again and see what you can really do.

7. Both are beautiful. How about picking up the purse that gives you bigger savings for now while you're in Europe (€ vs. $)?

8. So true! But I also purchased a Chanel WOC with gold hardware (impossible to get in the states) so I went way over my initial budget already. I need TPFers to weigh in! I want to hit the LV store when the open in 2hrs as the line to get in becomes insanely long.

9. I second this suggestion.

10. The SL is my favorite! I just love the leather. Good luck deciding, it's not an easy choice to make.

11. OMG, you guys are geniuses! I did the quick calculations and the doc pm is 25.8% less and the soft lockit is 20%. It didn't occur to me that LV wouldn't just do an across the board %.

Other than savings though, any opinions on the styles?

12. Doc

13. Hm, doc is all year round and soft more for spring summer i would say. Personally i like the looking of the soft more but doc is maybe more practical for a day to night bag when you're a whole day on tour.

14. Soft Lockit! It is a fabulous bag! So elegant in such a fantastic color!

15. For both style and savings, I say, get both! LOL :biggrin: Seriously, I'd go with what I'd use more often. Good luck!