Need Help Choosing Please!

Smmats

Jul 19, 2011
This is my first thread, so I'm sorry in advance if I do anything wrong! TIA!

DBF is getting me a purse for christmas, Idk which one yet, I guess he wants it to be a surprise. :woohoo: (I think it's between the Idylle speedy or palermo pm I've been trying to hint) But I have been scrimping and saving to get something from LV for myself this year for my golden birthday, esp before any price increases.

So the question is which should I get first, an Eva clutch or a Wallet?

If you do say Wallet, my choices have been either the ZCP, Marie, Helene, or Josephine.

I don't really have a high end wallet, the highest I have is maybe Juicy. My mind set until recently has been that why pay so much on a wallet when I don't have any money to fill it with. But this forum is super addicting and convincing :P

But on the other hand everybody makes the Eva sound like a must have, and its variety of uses does sound mighty enticing.

:ty:

I'd say wallet because you are already getting a purse. Personally, I like to have an expensive wallet to go in the expensive purse.

Although I do have the Eva and it is awesome. I like how it can be casual with the long strap or more classy with just the chain strap. It can even be used as a clutch or pouch in a larger purse. The only problem is that a lot if people have it, like the neverfull. Buy if you don't mind seeing someone else use the exact same purse as you, then it's great!

Good luck on your choices!

I'd go for a wallet since you don't have a LV wallet that will go with your purse..:smile: I like the ZCP and Josephine in red.. I remember when I picked up a wallet, I didn't like the Josephine and so I picked up the international wallet instead... I regretted it and now I'm wanting the Josephine but I think they're sold out with that wallet. The ZCP is nice too, a lot of compartments to organize your cards, cash, etc.. Good luck on deciding!:smile:

I am not a big wallet person. I got a mono key pouch and mono Eva earlier this year. When I see the wallets for so much money I think that I can just get another bag! I put 3 credit cards, my license and some cash in the key pouch. And Eva is very versatile.

However, if you carry a lot of cards and want something you will use everyday, then a wallet is a better idea.

I'd go for a wallet since you don't have a LV wallet that will go with your purse..:smile: I like the ZCP and Josephine in red.. I remember when I picked up a wallet, I didn't like the Josephine and so I picked up the international wallet instead... I regretted it and now I'm wanting the Josephine but I think they're sold out with that wallet. The ZCP is nice too, a lot of compartments to organize your cards, cash, etc.. Good luck on deciding!:smile:
I've read through the Josephine club house and there seems to be some problems with the button canvas coming off and cracking with the color. For quite a bit of money, do you think the ZCP would last me at least five years?

The only problem is that a lot if people have it, like the neverfull. Buy if you don't mind seeing someone else use the exact same purse as you, then it's great!!

You're right a ton of people do have that bag. But I do love clutches. I'm using a clutch right now as a "wallet" with a thin wallet inside to keep it organized. Is the strap too long? I'm 5'1"

even though i do have an eva, i would say go for a wallet!

to go inside your bag :graucho::graucho:

i love the josephine wallet however i find it doesnt have enough card spaces for me so i'm set on getting a prada one instead (sorry LV)!

however lv wallets are meant to be VERY durable and are meant to last you a LONG LONG time.

so yes i reckon it will last you 5 years.

good luck!! ;)

I've read through the Josephine club house and there seems to be some problems with the button canvas coming off and cracking with the color. For quite a bit of money, do you think the ZCP would last me at least five years?

Oh.. I haven't checked out the Josephine club house. Then if that's the case, get the ZCP..:smile: LV wallets are known to be durable.. I have mine for almost 2 yrs and still looks new..

Just like kokogirl, I am not a wallet person that I have to match all my purses with a wallet.. I'm happy with one wallet coz I'm too lazy to change wallets and I would go for a wallet that will go with all my purses (I think a Mono wallet will go with a lot of purses).. Although my coworker is convincing me to get an a Mahina or Empreinte wallet to match my other purses which I think is too much coz I can buy another purse with that price!:P But maybe I will change my mind later on..:lol:

Oh.. I haven't checked out the Josephine club house. Then if that's the case, get the ZCP..:smile: LV wallets are known to be durable.. I have mine for almost 2 yrs and still looks new..

Just like kokogirl, I am not a wallet person that I have to match all my purses with a wallet.. I'm happy with one wallet coz I'm too lazy to change wallets and I would go for a wallet that will go with all my purses (I think a Mono wallet will go with a lot of purses).. Although my coworker is convincing me to get an a Mahina or Empreinte wallet to match my other purses which I think is too much coz I can buy another purse with that price!:P But maybe I will change my mind later on..:lol:
I think I'm leaning toward either the Eva or zcp. I'm so indecisive. I hope when I go to my boutique they won't be having a shortage like last year. Thank you for your input!

The mahina and empreinte leather are absolutely gorgeous. I would imagine they may even last longer than the canvas. But a new purse always sounds entirely more enticing than a wallet :smile:

I think I'm leaning toward either the Eva or zcp. I'm so indecisive. I hope when I go to my boutique they won't be having a shortage like last year. Thank you for your input!

The mahina and empreinte leather are absolutely gorgeous. I would imagine they may even last longer than the canvas. But a new purse always sounds entirely more enticing than a wallet :smile:

You're welcome!:hugs:

I know!!!:shrugs: It's too hard to decide especially when you're in this forum..:biggrin: I am also torn about which color of Artsy I should get.. Infini or Aube..:Push: Well I hope you make the right decision..:smile: