Need help choosing my new azur bag!!!!!!

ILuvLouis

O.G.
Jul 20, 2007
I need help!!! LOL! I don't have a store near me so I can't try on any bags, isn't that so unfair???? I'm ready to buy a new bag in the Azur line for spring/summer. My collection is small, I have a Monogram Speedy 25, Trouville and a Poppincourt Haut. I'm choosing between the Speedy 30 and the Hampstead PM. I'm 5'6 and 119 pounds, I do like the shoulder bags, that's why I am leaning toward the Hampstead, so what do ya'll think??? My DH is buying it for me for Valentine's Day!!!!:smile:

I prefer the Hampstead in Ebony so I'd go with the Azur speedy in a 30 ((perfect size IMO)! But since you say you are leaning toward the Hampstead, that's probably the one you should go with!

Good Luck deciding!

I really do love the Speedy in the 30 too, I'm just horrible at making choices. I'm just worried that the Hampstead will stick out too far or be heavy since I can't try it on.

You already have a Speedy, get the Hampstead. But seriously take a look at the Galliera. I saw the Galliera Azur on someone at Nordstroms and it was soooo pretty! It is a wonderful and comfortable shoulder bag!