Need help choosing my First Lady dior

when they say light gold, i do actually think in person it is a very goldy gold so do be cautious if you think light gold will really be light gold.

there are a lot of different blues actually available like leooh said,and although there tend to be seasonal variations there are usually a few different blue shades released within a year. a blue would be unlikely to show colour transfer. right now there is a dark turqoise blue with embellished strap though personally i am not a fan of the embellished strap. there is a picture of this on this thread http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/...w-limited-edition-strap.949949/#post-30533580
other blues are released every so often so if you dont find the perfect blue yet, keep an eye out. there was yves klein blue fairly recently i remember. blue tends to come out with silver hardware from what i remember. from what you say of your waldrobe i agree that maybe blue is worth considering.
Thank you, I will try a few bags and I will see. I hope I find the right one

Hi I'm also looking for my 1st dior and my sa said not to get patent leather unless it's black because on light colors there is no way to remove color transfer once it occurs but on the lambskin you can take it in to get treated. I have a couple of pictures to share with you some options I myself am looking into. Hope this helps. Happy shopping and hope you find what you're looking for.
The 1st one is a chocolate with silver hardware and crystal embroidered strap retail at 4,400.00
The 2nd one is medium rose poudre with champagne hardware retail at 4,100.00
The 3rd one is large nude with with champagne hardware I didn't ask the price as I'm looking for a medium.
The last 2 the red and black are small and retail for 2,900.00.

Attachments

• IMG_3965-1.jpg
    IMG_3965-1.jpg
    831.3 KB · Views: 822
  • imagejpeg_0.jpg
    imagejpeg_0.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 1,596
  • IMG_5466.jpg
    IMG_5466.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 965
  • IMG_0426.jpg
    IMG_0426.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 842
Hi all. I need help from all you dior experts. Going to Europe next month and want to get a lady dior in medium size. I originally want to get a black patent medium one but as my collection already has a lot of black bags and I don't have a beige bag, I was thinking to get it in the nude colour. Can you guys please help me with the pros and cons of both my options? At the top of my head I'm thinking that the nude would be much more delicate and black is a classic.also I'm considering patent because lamb skin is very fragile. Am I correct?
Thanks in advance and waiting for some expert advice xx.

I have lady Dior in medium in black lambskin with shw. I think the hardware is personal choice, whatever will match ur jewellery or clothes etc.

I chose lambskin over patent as the patent cannot be repaired, lambskin can be repaired. The patent does not have the cannage pattern on the side of the bag and when you see the LD in real life the cannage is beautiful on the lambskin and it goes all around the bag in lambskin. On patent the sides are smooth. I liked the look of the lambskin better. The lambskin is so soft and smooth, you can't help but keep touching your bag. The patent was very hard and more difficult to get in and out of as it doesn't soften like the lambskin opening does. I also loved the patent, but thought it looks v v dressy and I felt the lambskin could really be worn with just about anything, for any occasion. I got my bag in January and it's perfect apart from a couple of tiny marks on the inside of the handles. But this is going to happen, it's handheld and I use it every wkend and when I'm not in work. It's beautiful. For me a lighter colour would be too hard with colour transfer issues. I didn't want to have to be too precious with my bag.
Good luck, you will know what you love when u get there, enjoy your shopping trip :yahoo:

Do share when you have made your purchase.

Hi I'm also looking for my 1st dior and my sa said not to get patent leather unless it's black because on light colors there is no way to remove color transfer once it occurs but on the lambskin you can take it in to get treated. I have a couple of pictures to share with you some options I myself am looking into. Hope this helps. Happy shopping and hope you find what you're looking for.
The 1st one is a chocolate with silver hardware and crystal embroidered strap retail at 4,400.00
The 2nd one is medium rose poudre with champagne hardware retail at 4,100.00
The 3rd one is large nude with with champagne hardware I didn't ask the price as I'm looking for a medium.
The last 2 the red and black are small and retail for 2,900.00.
Wow! The Chocolate with crystals is such a beautiful combination!

Definitely get the lambskin. It's not that delicate. Patent would mean the opening is harder to get into because patent leather is more stiff. And what your SA said is true.

I like the Chocolate one the most of the ones you posted. I know that you said you wanted either black or Nude, but I think the chocolate is a better option.

It is a dark colour so you won't have to worry about dirt showing up easily on it. Also, the crystals are in beautiful pastel colours so you actually get pretty hints of pink and other pastels even though your bag is dark in colour. In addition, you can use the unique crystal strap on your other bags as well, thanks to the trend that Fendi's StrapYou introduced.

Reactions: pikanmu
Thank you for all your relplies ladies
I finally got my First Lady dior patent leather nude color!!!!
I just fell in love with the color.it looks so elegant and pretty
My husband liked this more than the black
I also got the chanel boy in black so I guess got the best of both worlds lol.
Got it from dior in vienna and I must say excellent service
They were so nice and helpful
Now fingers crossed I can take care of this beauty and enjoy it for a long time to come
Congrats!