Need help choosing my first Gucci

1. I need some help can't make up my mind!
    I am looking to purchase my first Gucci,I have a toddler so having one with a shoulder strap is better for me since I am constantley holding her,it helps to have a free hand.
    Here are the choices....

115867_F40KG_9643.jpg 130942_F4DYG_9643.jpg 152457_F40IG_9643.jpg 137621_FAF3G_9643.jpg
  2. I like #2(reminds me of the boston) and #4(pelham)....# 1 is too common the whole horsebit hobo but, it depends on you...I have enough hobos therefore I am drawn to the others...

3. Out of those, I prefer #2 and #4.

4. # 2 definitely! love that bag.:yahoo:

5. I like #2 or #4 too. If you want something casual, go with #4. Otherwise, #2 looks more sophisticated.

6. no. 4 for me..big bags are very attractive IMO plus you said you have a toddler no. 4 can carry a lot of your stuff in case you're always with your baby.

7. Go for the Pelham! (#4) It's fab!!!! I also think it'll suit your purposes perfectly! It's roomy and it's a great shoulder bag so you'll still have both hands free for you little one!

For a first Gucci bag I'd normally vote for the horsebit hobo as that's a signature Gucci style and totally classic, but I think as a shoulder bag, the Pelham would much more suit your needs. Altho the style is somewhat newer, I think the Pelham is absolutely classic too! :love:

8. if price is not a prob, go with the pelham!

9. i prefer no 2

10. I love the horsebit style. #1

11. 2 or 4, although 2 may be the best one in terms of security and not having stuff sink to the bottom.

12. I love the second one. The third one is nice too.

13. i like the first one.

14. Children....with kids, hands down either 4 or 1. My Princy has two handles and when place over my arm the one furthest out keeps falling over - so I would go with 1 or 4. That's just my $.02!

15. I prefer number 4. I don't care for number two at all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice