Need help choosing ME city (pink or beige)

Sep 18, 2014
Hi peeps... need a little help here with Metallic Edge Bags.

I'm torn between these two beauties: Pink with Champage Gold HW (1st pic) or Beige with Silver Hardware (2nd pic).

The number reference for the pink bag is 5760 which should be Rose Peche with Champage Gold HW?

bal20me20rose20corail20cghw.jpg

bal20me20beige20shw.jpg

And the number reference for the beige bag is 2765 seems to refer to Beige Praline with Silver Hardware?

Can anyone confirm if these are the actual names of the colour for the bag?

Reactions: Miss World
Hi peeps... need a little help here with Metallic Edge Bags.

I'm torn between these two beauties: Pink with Champage Gold HW (1st pic) or Beige with Silver Hardware (2nd pic).

The number reference for the pink bag is 5760 which should be Rose Peche with Champage Gold HW?

bal20me20rose20corail20cghw.jpg

bal20me20beige20shw.jpg

And the number reference for the beige bag is 2765 seems to refer to Beige Praline with Silver Hardware?

Can anyone confirm if these are the actual names of the colour for the bag?

Firstly both are beautiful. I've only seen the beige praline color in person and it is stunning! Very nuetral and very elegant. I would definitely go for that as it would match almost any outfit. The Rose Peche color is perfect if you want to add a little color to your collection whilst still having a nuetral coloured bag. Let us know which you pick and share photos :smile:

Reactions: dexter123
I would chose the Beige Praline as well!!! [emoji106]

Miss World: I though the bag had a little rose touch, can you confirm that? On this picture it does not show... Thanks

Sent from my D5803 using PurseForum mobile app

Oh my, that is indeed a difficult choice! Both are beautiful. I would lean towards the Beige as well. Agree with Miss World, the Beige is more elegant. Let us know what you choose in the end?