need help choosing chanel sunglasses!!!

a4alice

Jan 3, 2008
i'm planning on buying a pair of sunglasses and am struggling between 2 pairs... one is the ch 4164b c.296/13 and ch 5113 c.501/87.. which one would fit my asian face/which one is better?

kwongkittiroch

I love my Chihuahuas
Jun 25, 2008
I looooovvee the second pair. I want them badly, but really don't need another pair of sunnies right now.

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
Maryland
I like them both, but I like the second pair better. They are a bit more refined and polished imo.

fendibbag

Waiting for Birkin!
O.G.
Apr 14, 2007
East Coast
I own the second pair in black and looove them, I actually waited a long time to find a pair that actually fit me right and these are it! I am not asian though so maybe other ladies can help you with that, but they would look good if you have a square jaw.

a4alice

Jan 3, 2008
i don't have a high nose bridge and i did try on the 2nd one... they fit right... i just need to check out if the 1st one fits me... but style-wise.. what do u guys think? just as a side question, do u guys happen to know the retail price for the 2nd one? i know the first one is $470cnd (which is so much more expensive than the same pair in the states).

a4alice

Jan 3, 2008
hey do u guys know if the sunglasses come with an authenticity card or anything like that? i mean.. what are the things it comes with besides the case? because i might buy it from an authorized dealer (i think?) and i need to be able to identify a fake...