Need help choosing between these cutie beauties please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Have to choose between these and I want to be able to use as an everyday bag. I don't carry that much, a new small bag will suit me fine!

Looking at these cutie beauties:

Speedy B 25 (I have a Speedy 25 but never use it because it has be hand held)
    Pochette Metis (love that it has a mono strap instead of vachetta!)
    Mono Favorite MM (Not adjustable strap, problem?)

Any thoughts on these?

TIA!

2. I have the Speedy B 25 in Earth. I love it. It holds much more than I thought it would. Very comfortable to wear on your shoulder or cross body.

3. Pochette metis hands down! Can be worn with strap, straight or crossbody, handheld or as a clutch. So cute and versatile.

4. Speedy B 25

5. Pochette metis

6. Speedy b

7. i have the speedy b 25 and the favorite mm and i have tried on the pochette metis. my recommendation hands down would be the speedy b for its versatility, iconic looks and capacity. i love my favorite mm but it does not zip closed and doesn't hold anywhere near as much as the speedy b 25. i think the pochette metis is really pretty, but much as i tried, it felt too stuffed with my zcw, sunglasses, iphone, keys, etc. i really don't care for a bag feeling stuffed. if i could get by with carrying less, i would love to own the pm. the speedy b 25 is deceptively spacious. jerusha couture just did a review recently on youtube. she bought hers while on a euro vacation and carried it throughout her trip. she raved about it as well for a travel bag. they are all beauties, but i would go speedy b. good luck with your choice!

8. All are great choices. I have speedy hand held also and I'm planning on getting a canvas speedy b 25 as my next LV. My most recent LV is the epi Alma BB and 2nd most recent LV is the Pochette Metis. I have several LV's and have owned many more but I HIGHLY recommend the Pochette Metis. I love everything about it. It has the beautiful soft interior and it is just so well made without being heavy. Run out and get it right away.

9. Just got a speedy b 25 and LOVE it..
    My vote is speedy b 25!

10. Speedy B you can wear it so many different ways!