need help choosing a wallet!

Which wallet should I get?

• LV Damier

• Prada leather

• neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

BoyAboutTown

Jul 10, 2006
I want to buy myself a new wallet for Christmas. I need something that will last me a long time, as I'm not too picky with wallets.

I'm thinking of the LV Damier billfold - $270
p10414151_ph_hero.jpg

or this Prada leather one - $299

0419753683215_500x500.jpg

I understand that LV canvas lasts for decades, but I'm curious what people have to say about Prada leather.

I'm open to other suggestions too, but my budget is under $300.

Thanks. :smile:

I can testify that stuff made by Rolfs, a company that has been around quite a while, not only lasts for decades, but still looks new after those decades have passed, even under the most harrowing and constant abuse throughout.

boscovs.com has a nice selection of Rolfs stuff, and it is very reasonably priced, actually, considering the quality, it is absurdly reasonably priced.

Unless you write a lot of paper checks in stores, you might consider upgradiing to a cardholder - it fits into all purses, and streamlines and simplifies your life. I love mine and will never return to the Oppression of Walletdom.

LOL passerby, I admit I am tempted by the Nostalgia wallet, since that is the line of my cardholder and cigarette case, but when I think about it, I just can't justify it, since one of the reasons I upgraded to cardholder is because the only things I ever use any more, and the only things I would put in the wallet - are cards! ;)