need help choosing a wallet!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which wallet should I get?

1. LV Damier

2. Prada leather

3. neither

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I want to buy myself a new wallet for Christmas. I need something that will last me a long time, as I'm not too picky with wallets.

I'm thinking of the LV Damier billfold - $270
    [​IMG]

or this Prada leather one - $299

[​IMG]

I understand that LV canvas lasts for decades, but I'm curious what people have to say about Prada leather.

I'm open to other suggestions too, but my budget is under $300.

Thanks. :smile:

2. LV Damier because my Prada wallets all broke within 5 months of purchase.

3. Damier lasts much longer

4. I can testify that stuff made by Rolfs, a company that has been around quite a while, not only lasts for decades, but still looks new after those decades have passed, even under the most harrowing and constant abuse throughout.

boscovs.com has a nice selection of Rolfs stuff, and it is very reasonably priced, actually, considering the quality, it is absurdly reasonably priced.

Unless you write a lot of paper checks in stores, you might consider upgradiing to a cardholder - it fits into all purses, and streamlines and simplifies your life. I love mine and will never return to the Oppression of Walletdom.

5. I prefer the Damier.

6. I like the Damier better.

7. Damier, but love that blue one passerby.

8. I like the damier.

9. Damier gets my vote. I think it will wear better than the Prada. The Prada will probably scratch easily. Plus, LV wallets smell soooooo good. :shame:

10. I like the Damier.

11. LOL passerby, I admit I am tempted by the Nostalgia wallet, since that is the line of my cardholder and cigarette case, but when I think about it, I just can't justify it, since one of the reasons I upgraded to cardholder is because the only things I ever use any more, and the only things I would put in the wallet - are cards! ;)

12. damier.. all posts from LV fans!! lol