Need help choosing a flap!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to purchase a white classic flap and need your input?! Should I go for the Jumbo or one size smaller (Medium / Large)? Thanks!!!!

2. for white, the m/l would fit best for day and night, if you do not carry a lot.

3. i would say the med one

4. I also say the m/l is a better size.

5. for white, I would go for m/l, since it's not a bag I would carry everyday. I find it's more of an occasion bag.

6. Definitely M/L because white in general always appears bigger than dark colors. KWIM?

7. ^ITA. M/L is the way to go for white.

8. m/l

9. I agee, white is better in m/l. I have the jumbo and it's too big for a white bag.

10. The white looks better on m/l. The jumbo on the other hand looks better and ideal in black, not white. Get white m/l.

11. Thanks for the input guys! Has anybody seen any m/l's in caviar / silver hardware? Can't seem o find it anywherebin new York =[

12. BG said they would be getting some in the next few months. I want it too!

13. I agree with everyone's input. White in m/l is best IMHO.

14. If I were picking, I would choose m/l

15. Another vote for the medium size. That way you can use it for both day and night.