Need help choosing a 5-motif.....(size, specifically)

WingNut

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
Hi all! I will be pulling the trigger on a little present for myself, a MOP 5-motif in YG. Since I don‘t have a VCA near me, I will have to guess on size adjustments. I have small wrists, and when I use a tape around my wrist above the bone it is 6.5“ loose. Tight around my wrist is 6“. For those of you who have the 5-motif and have had it shortened, what is the length of the bracelet now, and how loose (or tight) is it? What is the circumference of your wrist?

TIA!

Reactions: jamie2214

Phoenix123

Apr 6, 2012
I have tiny writs too - my left is just under 5 inches and my right just over 5. My 6-motif pave Sweet Alhambra bracelet is sized at 6.5 inches though I have other bracelets at 6.25 inches. I like mine a bit looser. Some people prefer a tighter fit. It depends on what you'd feel comfortable with.

Reactions: WingNut

WingNut

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
I have tiny writs too - my left is just under 5 inches and my right just over 5. My 6-motif pave Sweet Alhambra bracelet is sized at 6.5 inches though I have other bracelets at 6.25 inches. I like mine a bit looser. Some people prefer a tighter fit. It depends on what you'd feel comfortable with.

Thank you. How many links did they remove between each motif?

Reactions: Phoenix123

WingNut

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
My wrist circumference is 15cm or 5.9 inches. I wear a size 17 love bracelet. I asked vca to remove 2 links for a loose fit.

Thank you...I think this is along the lines of what they will be doing for me. I don’t have a Love, but was sized for a 16 JUC, which I believe correlates to a Love 17. Looks like the right way to go...

allure244

O.G.
Oct 15, 2008
Thank you...I think this is along the lines of what they will be doing for me. I don’t have a Love, but was sized for a 16 JUC, which I believe correlates to a Love 17. Looks like the right way to go...

I wear JUC 16 also. I could have taken out four links but the bracelet would have been a tighter fit and I feel like the vintage Alhambra bracelet looks better with a looser fit. Someone advised me to take out two links first and see how it fits. You can always have two additional links taken out later if you need

lynne_ross

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
I wear JUC 16 also. I could have taken out four links but the bracelet would have been a tighter fit and I feel like the vintage Alhambra bracelet looks better with a looser fit. Someone advised me to take out two links first and see how it fits. You can always have two additional links taken out later if you need

I have similar size wrists and I also had 2 links taken out for a loose fit. Tight enough the motifs do not flip around does but loose enough the bracelet moves around a bit on wrist. Like the advice of trying 2 links out then deciding whether to take more after wearing.