Need help choose color!!

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
I really can't choose, both gorgeous :loveeyes:
Maybe you need to consider you needs and way of life - I know I cnould never get the pink one because of where I live (Finland, bad weather most of the year) and the way I am (messy and don't really baby my bags).

Roseguard

Mar 8, 2017
Both gorgeous . The pink is fresh, spring/summer, young trendy. While the blue is sophisticated, classic, romantic... so hard

Reactions: mumumimi

mumumimi

Jun 20, 2012
Hilo, Hawaii
I really can't choose, both gorgeous :loveeyes:
Maybe you need to consider you needs and way of life - I know I cnould never get the pink one because of where I live (Finland, bad weather most of the year) and the way I am (messy and don't really baby my bags).
I like pinky but I heard light color after used long time then it will be yellow. I never have light color before and I am not baby my bags at all.. :smile:

Thank you

mumumimi

Jun 20, 2012
Hilo, Hawaii
Both gorgeous . The pink is fresh, spring/summer, young trendy. While the blue is sophisticated, classic, romantic... so hard
Yes, I like pinky because it's match with Sakura and I heard people said light color must be bad to be yellow after used. I'm not the fan with Longchamp but I'm crazy with Sakura

Thank you

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
I like pinky but I heard light color after used long time then it will be yellow. I never have light color before and I am not baby my bags at all.. :smile:

Thank you
I've never heard of a Le Pliage go yellow. Unless it gets dirty. :shocked:

mandabear

O.G.
Oct 29, 2007
SF Bay Area, CA
I love pinky and how soft the cherry blossoms look but I don't wear a lot of pastels. I also worry about messing up lighter colored bags. (I personally bought the blue!)