NEED HELP: Chloe Paraty in Black or Rock

Purchased both the Chloe paraty in Rock and Black and I am torn on which one to keep. I wear much more black, grey and cooler tones vs browns. Would the rock color go with my wardrobe? It looks grey at times but then also brown?

Rock is more unique than black, imo but black definitely goes with everything. I was looking at a Paraty in rock and that would've definitely been my choice. Good luck deciding!

Usually people's first paraty or any bag is the color black, but I'd urge you to go with rock. I think it's more special and a wonderful neutral color that picks up both browns and greys in your wardrobe.

If you are even more daring, I'd say go for a red, or an emerald green, or something just for a splash of color since your wardrobe is predominately black already. :P:P:P

Anyhow, enjoy your new purchase. Paratys are one of my fav styles.

I have a Rock and I love it! It is very versatile. Black doesn't go with softer colors but Rock can. As I am expanding my bag collection, I try to buy any non-black color when I have a chance. Otherwise my closet will be full of black bags!

I've just bought the Rock and I am waiting for it to arrive but it's a lovely neutral that will go with greys, taupes, biscuits, cream etc.... more versatile than black IMHO. I say keep the Rock one too! :biggrin:

Last edited:
I just got a black paraty & love it, but I only have 2 other black bags - a veneta which I love & a RM MAM which I rarely use, so I wanted another black bag. I have never seen rock in real life, but from the photos & feedback it looks like a great neutral that goes with everything.

I had the same dilemma earlier, but end up I returned my rock and exchange it with black. I do have other black bags too, but to me paraty really looks nice in black color. The rock is unique and pretty, it just doesn't sing with me. Good luck with your decision :smile: