Need Help- Chanel sandal sizing!

ellelee

Jan 12, 2008
Hi ladies,
Does anyone know if the chanel thong sandal (leather sandal) with a 1 inch heel run TTS? It is a thong with two leather straps with CC closure around the foot. I have Chanel flats in size 40 and the rubber thong sandal i got in a 41. I'm trying to figure out if 39.5 would be okay in this style.

Hi ladies,
Does anyone know if the chanel thong sandal (leather sandal) with a 1 inch heel run TTS? It is a thong with two leather straps with CC closure around the foot. I have Chanel flats in size 40 and the rubber thong sandal i got in a 41. I'm trying to figure out if 39.5 would be okay in this style.

ChanelBuys_0064.jpg
I

If you are talking about these that I posted in Nov/Dec., you will need a 40 or a 40.5. You don't want you feet hanging off form the back. Most Chanel shoes run a little smaller and these are no exception. Based on your inf they will problably not be the best fit if these are the shoes. I have them, am tall, wear a size 40 in Chanel, and love them.

ChanelBuys_0064.jpg
I

If you are talking about these that I posted in Nov/Dec., you will need a 40 or a 40.5. You don't want you feet hanging off form the back. Most Chanel shoes run a little smaller and these are no exception. Based on your inf they will problably not be the best fit if these are the shoes. I have them, am tall, wear a size 40 in Chanel, and love them.
thank you sassygee! that's exactly the pair. I didn't get the 39.5 and you are right, they would have been too tight. I ended up finding the hot pink in the 40. Thanks so much!

I bought several Chanel Aloha Sandals during the sale season. I'm having issues figuring out what size works best for me. Of my 3 Chanel Pumps, I'm a 40 in 2, 41 in one. I'm typically a 40 in CL, JC, MB, you get the picture. Originally, I ordered a 40 but then also ordered a 41 because I read on other threads they run small.

The rubber thong part of the 40 fits. It's comfortable, but my heel goes over the sandal in the back. The 41 is larger. It still fits and I can walk around but there is extra room in the front and the back and is more loose in terms of the rubber thong fitting my foot.

I need to return the one that doesn't fit but I know once it is returned it will be gone so I can't return the wrong one.

Help from those that own these... Does the rubber thong part stretch? Can it be tightened? Go down or up?

Hello ladies,
I was wondering on anyone’s experience with the T-strap flat sandals and sizing, I notice some have “C”next to the size. Advice please.

Hello ladies,
I was wondering on anyone’s experience with the T-strap flat sandals and sizing, I notice some have “C”next to the size. Advice please.
In my experience the “ c” did not mean width size. I do not know why it is there but I always wore my regular size regardless of the “c”