Need help !! Chanel counterfeit

loveshoesbags

Sep 10, 2012
Please help me or advice me on what to Do i bought 3 chanel bags from Marco altini first thru ebay & paypal eBay : cianfalina his feedbacks were great shortly after (4days) I left for vacation (14days) while on vacation he offer 2 more I said yes & sent the payment came back to find out all bags were fake eBay didnt do anything in fact closed my account because I was a risk buyer :| PayPal neither this guys needs to go back to jail he was actually in jail look at this article
http://www.iacc.org/news-media-reso...ent-seizes-multi-million-dollar-residence.php

He has 2 eBay accounts cianfalina & italytube please help I lost $11,000 dollards for 3 fakes back we need to stop him !!!

Please help me or advice me on what to Do i bought 3 chanel bags from Marco altini first thru ebay & paypal eBay : cianfalina his feedbacks were great shortly after (4days) I left for vacation (14days) while on vacation he offer 2 more I said yes & sent the payment came back to find out all bags were fake eBay didnt do anything in fact closed my account because I was a risk buyer :| PayPal neither this guys needs to go back to jail he was actually in jail look at this article
http://www.iacc.org/news-media-reso...ent-seizes-multi-million-dollar-residence.php

He has 2 eBay accounts cianfalina & italytube please help I lost $11,000 dollards for 3 fakes back we need to stop him !!!

Hi,

I'm soo sorry for what happened and I really hope this guy will get busted. I am always very anxious with Ebay sellers, especially in the case of these amounts and I wonder if there isn't like a website where you can check the bank account info of a certain seller to see if he's known to the police. At least where I live people can check those things. If I can help you out with Italian translations or anything just let me know and I wish you all the best!

He is known he went to jail for selling high volume of counterfeit read below :
The investigation into Amsellem’s criminal organization was led by ICE’s Homeland Security Investigations (HSI), with assistance from U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Monroe County State Attorney's Office, the Florida Department of Financial Services, Division of Insurance Fraud, and the Sunny Isles Police Department and the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of Florida. The investigation revealed that from 2000 to 2006, Amsellem’s organization smuggled counterfeit merchandise in excess of $15 million into the United States. The organization laundered the illicit proceeds through purchases and sales of real estate throughout south Florida. During August-November 2009, HSI agents arrested four members of the organization and executed a search warrant on Amsellem’s residence. On May 14, 2010, the organization’s members were sentenced in the Southern District of Florida for violations of trafficking in counterfeit goods under federal criminal law. Charly Amsellem was sentenced by a federal judge to two years and a half years in prison. Moshe Amsellem was sentenced to two years and three months in prison; Binyamin Gori and Marco Altini were both sentenced to one year and a half years in prison. Additionally, all of the aforementioned members were ordered to pay restitution to the victims of the criminal activity.

It's amazing how PayPal or eBay are not doing anything I forward them all info I found on the net unfortunately I found it too late ! But I really don't want anyone to go thru the same thing

I don't know a ton about fraud cases but I would think with this kind of "proof", you should be able to get somewhere. I really hope you used a credit card as your payment method through PayPal. If you did, can you contact your card company and open an investigation?

I don't know a ton about fraud cases but I would think with this kind of "proof", you should be able to get somewhere. I really hope you used a credit card as your payment method through PayPal. If you did, can you contact your card company and open an investigation?

I wish I did! I had the funds available on my paypal account :sad:

Are you naru'd because you conducted the last transaction off Ebay?
I am a little confused.
As far as the money, is Paypal helping you or is that account closed as well?

Also, file a police report where you live, and you can also file an Interpol fraud case online.

I did actually filed a complaint at a consumer.gov I also spoke to Intl anti counterfeit coalition but there its nothing I can do he lives in Italy my money it's gone ! Funny enough he sales only on ebay usa :~|
at least I want to have peace of mind that I did everything possible to stop him but its looks like he is going to get away with that ! :sad: eBay doesn't care there so many cases on him contacting buyer with second chance offer for chanel bags asking for wire etc there is been a few tpfers that's got scam but got their money back but still selling on eBay :sad: I don't get it !!

I did actually filed a complaint at a consumer.gov I also spoke to Intl anti counterfeit coalition but there its nothing I can do he lives in Italy my money it's gone ! Funny enough he sales only on ebay usa :~|
at least I want to have peace of mind that I did everything possible to stop him but its looks like he is going to get away with that ! :sad: eBay doesn't care there so many cases on him contacting buyer with second chance offer for chanel bags asking for wire etc there is been a few tpfers that's got scam but got their money back but still selling on eBay :sad: I don't get it !!

But did you file a report with your local police?? They do take crime seriously (are you in the United States?), and will come out and take a report in your home. I would not think there is nothing you can do, otherwise, he'd not have gone to jail before; someone did something to make that happen.

Just for clarification, I have a few questions.

1. is this the seller?
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=cianfalina&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc
and
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...italytube&ftab=AllFeedback&rt=nc&myworld=true

2. Is this the first purchase you made from him?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-Chanel-jumbo-Classic-Flap-Bag-Double-Chain-/290822672898

3. I have no knowledge of Chanel so I don't know whether the listing shows an authentic bag. But I do see that you left positive feedback for the seller. You buy/bought a lot of Chanel items. Why would you leave positive feedback if it was fake?

4. The purchase was made on November 28, feedback was left on December 3 but the buyer of that bag has very recent feedback and ebay activity.

How did it come about that they naru'ed you nearly 2 months later? And if they naru'ed you for transacting outside of ebay, why is the seller still active? Wouldn't they naru the seller too?

Last edited:
Yes that's the listing Item #: 290822672898 the girls can authentic and see the bag it's fake but I'm not that's knowledgeable so I got the bag I though it was real so I left a feedback shortly after I left for vacation during my vacations he contacted me offering 2 more bags I say yes pay right away when I came back from my trip I had etinceler authenticated due to a discrepancy that was brought to my attention all turn to be fake a call eBay and PayPal during their investigation they closed my account and PayPal said they can't help me because I sent the payment personal(stupid me ) eBay said after they authenticated the bag and new it was fake that get can't help me because since they Narud me the buyer protection it's void !

BtW they were 3 jumbo bags that's i bought for this cianfalina

Yes that's the listing Item #: 290822672898 the girls can authentic and see the bag it's fake but I'm not that's knowledgeable so I got the bag I though it was real so I left a feedback shortly after I left for vacation during my vacations he contacted me offering 2 more bags I say yes pay right away when I came back from my trip I had etinceler authenticated due to a discrepancy that was brought to my attention all turn to be fake a call eBay and PayPal during their investigation they closed my account and PayPal said they can't help me because I sent the payment personal(stupid me ) eBay said after they authenticated the bag and new it was fake that get can't help me because since they Narud me the buyer protection it's void !

BtW they were 3 jumbo bags that's i bought for this cianfalina

Wow, so sorry. But they are not going to reimburse you for the first bag either?