Need help.... Celine trapeze or mini luggage

Thanks Unoma. I loves big bags. My heart more towards to mini. My hubby prefer trapeze.
He thinks mini shape (face) look like pretzels to him. My concerns is trapeze is more
troublesome that you have to turn the lock, flip the bag to hold it then come to zipper.
If you full of things on hand, it might be kinda problems to open the bag.

I'm also 5'3" and have a mini. Tried the micro and still went for the larger size bc I think it looked better. I would get the mini first and maybe the Trapeze later. Both classy, well-made bags so you probably can't go wrong!

That is true that the Trapeze is hard to get into however there is a back zipper pocket in the back which is pretty handy. Plus you can wear the trapeze in two different ways because of its detachable longer strap.
Cant you tell im pushing you towards the trapeze? LOL
Seriously though both bags are gorgeous cant wait to see your reveal :heart:

Thanks Pursetato. That's the reason I am debating trapeze and luggage cos I like the
trapeze can in two different ways! I will post when I get the bag! Meanwhile I am still
waiting the refund from the seller which I bought on ebay! The seller told paypal that she
did not received the bag and even we have the proof of delivery signature from her.
Guess I will wait for the refund then buy the bag.