Need Help! Can I repair these?

ZoeyZhou

Jul 16, 2014
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Hello Ladies! I hope you all are having a great weekend! Today I took out my two speedy 30 and found them have several places need repair. I was wondering if I can send them to LV store for repair? How much it would cost? Many Thanks!

@ZoeyZhou
1) Polish the lock and keys, and they will look like new again. It only takes a few minutes! (You can also buy a new set at the store - but that's a waste of money in my opinion since polishing it will work just fine).
2) You need to bring your items to Louis Vuitton to receive a personalized repair estimate. If they accept your repair request, they can definitely change the handles on your Speedy DE and Speedy DA, and redo the pipping on the Speedy DA.
For more details on repairs, visit the LV FAQ subforum.

Reactions: ZoeyZhou
@ZoeyZhou
1) Polish the lock and keys, and they will look like new again. It only takes a few minutes! (You can also buy a new set at the store - but that's a waste of money in my opinion since polishing it will work just fine).
2) You need to bring your items to Louis Vuitton to receive a personalized repair estimate. If they accept your repair request, they can definitely change the handles on your Speedy DE and Speedy DA, and redo the pipping on the Speedy DA.
For more details on repairs, visit the LV FAQ subforum.

Thank you so much @fabuleux for answering my questions in such a detailed manner! Really appreciate it! I will take them to the store for an estimation. It is a little sad to see them aging. But my hubby was telling me the signs of wearness shows history in a good way.