Need help......Big question?

chukoqueen

Sep 15, 2006
I finally bought my first B-bag...:yahoo: through Saks but when I went to Neiman Marcus I notice somthing different about the b-bag in the store. I'm hoping some one can help me to understand more about the b-bag. The interior is the same but the tag/serial number, it didn't have the sliver tag... Is that new? :confused1: ... And by comparing my 'city' and the 'classique'.. the 'classique' bag handles are long and I though the measurment should the same. And what are the different size in the 'classique'... I though the medium would be the same size as the medium in the 'city', but the salesman told me it is a large... so confuse... I might have bought the wrong style... (but I love both style).. Need help bad....

I finally bought my first B-bag...:yahoo: through Saks but when I went to Neiman Marcus I notice somthing different about the b-bag in the store. I'm hoping some one can help me to understand more about the b-bag. The interior is the same but the tag/serial number, it didn't have the sliver tag... Is that new? :confused1: ... And by comparing my 'city' and the 'classique'.. the 'classique' bag handles are long and I though the measurment should the same. And what are the different size in the 'classique'... I though the medium would be the same size as the medium in the 'city', but the salesman told me it is a large... so confuse... I might have bought the wrong style... (but I love both style).. Need help bad....

I would like to help you but I don't understand what is the problem. Could you explain better, please? Maybe uploading some pictures of your bag?

Yeah it would help a lot if you can post pics of your bags. I'm thinking you bought a 'purse' style Balenciaga which you are calling the 'classique', but I don't really understand what you are saying either. Some SAs really don't know Balenciaga at all and use incorrect terms and that can be really confusing.

oops... I didn't mean to confuse everyone, I though the "city" and the "classique" is the same bag.. When I went to Neiman's I just though I bought a different bag. Thanks for the help....