Need Help badly........

Seriously though, I do believe I'm totally over and done with Chanel because my collection is complete, so seeing all the reveals and authenticating bags do not really spark temptations anymore. Now, if ever Chanel brings out a jumbo caviar purple flap, then that's a different story since I've been waiting for this bag for years now. Other than that, I feel safe here and enjoying all the talks and reveals.

CONGRATULATIONS Burberryprncess! The birkin or kelly is also one of my HG bags!
I know you say your Chanel bag collection is complete and you probably won't buy anymore Chanel's but uh oh.... what will happen after your Birkin? Are you going to start collecting H? teehee ;)

Don't worry grateful... I loved reading your post... it wasn't long~~

I also just wanted to add that I do not need many more Chanel's to finish my collection.. perhaps one or two more and I should be satisfied. I think that probably about a few months ago, I wouldn't have been able to say what I just said confidently, but I have found more important things to focus on and have found that it helps greatly. I'm trying to pad my savings account and I have come to LOVE seeing the dollar amount in my bankbook grow every week!

CONGRATULATIONS Burberryprncess! The birkin or kelly is also one of my HG bags!
I know you say your Chanel bag collection is complete and you probably won't buy anymore Chanel's but uh oh.... what will happen after your Birkin? Are you going to start collecting H? teehee ;)

Don't worry grateful... I loved reading your post... it wasn't long~~

I also just wanted to add that I do not need many more Chanel's to finish my collection.. perhaps one or two more and I should be satisfied. I think that probably about a few months ago, I wouldn't have been able to say what I just said confidently, but I have found more important things to focus on and have found that it helps greatly. I'm trying to pad my savings account and I have come to LOVE seeing the dollar amount in my bankbook grow every week!

yay! - Your last paragraph Luv2own!

I too... I could collect Chanels forEVER.. but am choosing to be satisfied..

There's a super wonderful little school I want to send my little angel to in a year or two. Needs $.
That will be worth it.