Need help! B25 rouge grenat vs rose pourpre

newloveforH

Apr 18, 2022
Hi Ladies,
Who has both colours to share. Getting it from preloved mkt. price very close. same leather.
i cant choose. i saw rose pourpre in swift and absolutely gorgeous, i believed it should look similar in togo. i tried the rouge grenat in ghw i liked it too.
Whats bothering me, i think i do prefer rose pourpre, but i feel rouge grenat is more like a netural and i can carry it till im 60.
Not sure if i look nice in rose pourpe when i turn 60. just wanted to get a colour that has longer mileage.

Oh, please go for the Rose Pourpe. It's fuchsia in nature, and fuchsia is the new red. Besides, B25 is very small, it deserves a pop of color! On the other hand, if you're talking about B35, I'd say cool it, and get the grenat.

I'm in my 40s and I recently got this Chanel 22k dark pink WOC (very small items). If I had a choice between similar reds you mentioned, I'd still pick the same. It's youthful, fun, energetic, and I think the fashion industry is widening their rainbow of reds.

I used to think as one gets older, colors have to be more conservative, but now I don't think so anymore.

Buy some fuchsia colored shoes or a scarf, to go with your bag and your look will be very polished and complete. And besides,

Happy shopping! :smile:

im
Oh, please go for the Rose Pourpe. It's fuchsia in nature, and fuchsia is the new red. Besides, B25 is very small, it deserves a pop of color! On the other hand, if you're talking about B35, I'd say cool it, and get the grenat.

I'm in my 40s and I recently got this Chanel 22k dark pink WOC (very small items). If I had a choice between similar reds you mentioned, I'd still pick the same. It's youthful, fun, energetic, and I think the fashion industry is widening their rainbow of reds.

I used to think as one gets older, colors have to be more conservative, but now I don't think so anymore.

Buy some fuchsia colored shoes or a scarf, to go with your bag and your look will be very polished and complete. And besides,

Happy shopping! :smile:
in my 40s too so just being a bit more aware

Reactions: Grande Latte
Hi Ladies,
Who has both colours to share. Getting it from preloved mkt. price very close. same leather.
i cant choose. i saw rose pourpre in swift and absolutely gorgeous, i believed it should look similar in togo. i tried the rouge grenat in ghw i liked it too.
Whats bothering me, i think i do prefer rose pourpre, but i feel rouge grenat is more like a netural and i can carry it till im 60.
Not sure if i look nice in rose pourpe when i turn 60. just wanted to get a colour that has longer mileage.
Glad you went with your heart! Rose pourpre is stunning. I’m mid 40s and recently sold a rouge grenat I never reached for as I found it too dark, and bought a rose shocking, which makes me smile.

You ladies rock!!! thanks for the support. now i cant wait for my baby to come home. As much as i like intense colours and swift smooth luxurious leather, I sold my rose azalee in swift. it bothers me a bit when its soft and after getting the indents from my insert i was very sad. (sod it at a loss as most of my items are from resellers).

recently i bought a pico, the leather is WORRY-free thus i decided to go for a togo instead. and i think rose pourpre do look good on togo!

Reactions: Grande Latte